Lange liner failure ( 3rd consecutive time)

Packed my stuff away for summer and noticed a tear in my liner. 3rd consecutive time this has happened to me! Dude, these boots have maybe 80 days on em... They put a seam right where your heel makes contact as you put em on. Set up to fail in my opinion. Anyone else have this issue?

I use Lange RXs and I have never experienced a tear in the heel of my liners. I do get a small split in the vinyl at the bottom the tongue across the instep, but it doesn't affect performance or comfort.
    More cowbell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beer30 View Post
    Packed my stuff away for summer and noticed a tear in my liner. 3rd consecutive time this has happened to me! Dude, these boots have maybe 80 days on em... They put a seam right where your heel makes contact as you put em on. Set up to fail in my opinion. Anyone else have this issue?
    I have thousands of days in many pairs of Langes and haven't had problems with the liners wearing out. If you take your liners out a lot to dry them, get one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You can fabricate a boot horn out of a plastic 5 gallon bucket too, if you are somewhat handy. Jig saw or sawzall it out, sand the rough edges.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    More cowbell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spudbumkin View Post
    You can fabricate a boot horn out of a plastic 5 gallon bucket too, if you are somewhat handy. Jig saw or sawzall it out, sand the rough edges.
    I tried making my own out of several different plastics to save money and none were as slippery as the linked product. I gave up and ordered ten for the shop for $66.