Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    MTT should definitely send those folks all his money, though.

The BBC more or less crucified some buzzword spewing douche who was talking about providing sustainably sourced, "green" jet fuel to power these Boom jets yesterday as well. The highlight was definitely him describing all of the obscenely energy-intensive methods they can use to create "green" jet fuel.

Apparently the guy has never heard the phrase, "there's no such thing as a free lunch."
    Soylent Green is eco friendly bio-fuel?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    If they had Boomer T's, they probably would sell more.
    Maybe one that said:

Boom!
    Er?

I'm waiting for them to just come out and say "Fuck it, it's a railgun. We're going to shoot the plane at Europe"

Bonus points for it incorporating all the suggestions in this thread (magnets, electric, catapults, etc). Just need to get the railgun base on a treadmill...

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Bonus points for it incorporating all the suggestions in this thread (magnets, electric, catapults, etc). Just need to get the railgun base on a treadmill...
    Like cryptocurrency, no one knows how magnets work, so that would be a great selling point.

I'm waiting for them to just come out and say "Fuck it, it's a railgun. We're going to shoot the plane at Europe"

Can we shoot the railgun in a vacuum tube? We'll use treadmills and magnets to move the vehicles around on the ground to load and unload. Magnetic braking systems as well to return energy to the system for that green feeling.

Call it the HyperBoom.
    Wait, how can we trust this guy^^^ He's clearly not DJSapp

Quote Originally Posted by Not DJSapp View Post
    Can we shoot the railgun in a vacuum tube? We'll use treadmills and magnets to move the vehicles around on the ground to load and unload. Magnetic braking systems as well to return energy to the system for that green feeling.

Call it the HyperBoom.
    I feel like Elon already proposed this exact thing.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I feel like Elon already proposed this exact thing.
    He was doing it with fans to make a hovercraft. We're using wings and a rail gun. Hell, we'll even give the passengers a space age flight suit made out of 100% shiny materials to cope with the massive g forces. Totally different in every way. Now just how many million are you ready to invest today?

Quote Originally Posted by Not DJSapp View Post
    He was doing it with fans to make a hovercraft. We're using wings and a rail gun. Hell, we'll even give the passengers a space age flight suit made out of 100% shiny materials to cope with the massive g forces. Totally different in every way. Now just how many million are you ready to invest today?
    Will you be offering fractional ownership opportunities?
    I still call it The Jake.

Only for the class B shares, and only for a very limited time as demand is very high for this amazing opportunity to invest. But a person as esteemed and savvy as yourself wouldn't be interested in waiting around for the class B offering. I'll forward the wire transfer information to your team.

I say go with a sling shot. The bonus by using this method, is you don't need a runway. McDonalds before take off, anyone?

Name:  angry-birds-mcdonalds-top630.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  38.9 KB
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

you do not want to mess with the timeshare cancellation industry at this growth stage

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    you do not want to mess with the timeshare cancellation industry at this growth stage
    Cancellation??? Who in their right mind would want to cancel!? The only question is "when will the HyperBoom to Mars be ready so I can access the chalet on Olympus Mons I'll be buying with all the proceeds?"

Cancellation??? Who in their right mind would want to cancel!? The only question is "when will the HyperBoom to Mars be ready so I can access the chalet on Olympus Mons I'll be buying with all the proceeds?"
    We're working on a partnership with NASA to use the skycrane technology to deliver our interstellar passengers to the surface of Mars. Return flights should be available shortly after the SpaceX base is built.

"timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Not sure if this was already posted

I found this video fascinating

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Not sure if this was already posted

I found this video fascinating

The next video by that guy was a good watch.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    The next video by that guy was a good watch.
    Which one (doesn’t youtube pick the next video based on algorithms?)