182 ON3P Woodsman 116

Putting this up to see if there's interest in the off-season. Catch and release on 182 Woodsman 116, this is the 2019/2020 version. Mounted once for Tectons at 325bsl. Looking for what I paid which is $300 + actual shipping.

I can provide pics if there's interest, but it's in excellent condition.

EDIT: Added pics. Also, note that the edges have some decent surface rust. Somehow they picked these up over a couple months in the garage. Needless to say, they are sitting inside now. I gave them some steel wool, but they probably need to be skied on a couple days or tuned to fully get rid of it. Edges are in great shape otherwise with no real nicks though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	524.9 KB 
ID:	380056Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	751.8 KB 
ID:	380057Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	405.7 KB 
ID:	380058Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	340.2 KB 
ID:	380059
    Last edited by thejongiest; 07-21-2021 at 11:35 AM.

Want.... but do not live in the climate to justify. Most time on 96 and rarely get the 108s out. GLWS. Great price.
    Uno mas

ttt

bump to keep this place interesting

You consistently give fucking great deals on gear prices. If I was back in the PNW, I’d bite. CO snowpack is too thin for these.
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Thoughts on the length? These are a little shorter than I'd normally ski (and the 11x portion of my quiver is really bloated) but I'm intrigued, local, and haven't acquired a new ski in... multiple months now (Praxis custom order doesn't count because I don't have them yet). So I'm getting itchy.

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    Thoughts on the length? These are a little shorter than I'd normally ski (and the 11x portion of my quiver is really bloated) but I'm intrigued, local, and haven't acquired a new ski in... multiple months now (Praxis custom order doesn't count because I don't have them yet). So I'm getting itchy.
    I’d upsize Woodsman not downsize if you’re sorta in the middle especially if you have room to roam. Tight technical terrain aside.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    I’d upsize Woodsman not downsize if you’re sorta in the middle especially if you have room to roam. Tight technical terrain aside.
    In general I’d agree but I actually like my 182 WD108 for the PNW, but I was very on the fence when I bought them. A 184 would be perfect.

182 ON3P Woodsman 116

A lot has to do with rider size and preferences of course. I am 5’11” 175lb and I telemark 182cm 96/108s in the East. 179cm Wrenegades. I’d upsize both alpine and mostly ski in the woods.
    Uno mas

Having thought it through more, I think I'd be better off with the 187.

Bump for a good deal.

I'd say there's enough interest to warrant pictures anyway
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Added pics.

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    FWIW- ON3P measure true to stated length, whereas most other manufacturers measure short. I'd bet these would be called a 185 by another company.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrPickels View Post
    FWIW- ON3P measure true to stated length, whereas most other manufacturers measure short. I'd bet these would be called a 185 by another company.
    Yeah, I'm familiar. It definitely makes up some difference but I'm more typically on ~190s in this kind of waist width.

Are these still available? Sent you a DM. Thanks

Chris