2 Person Inflatable Kayak Reccs?

Kids and i started to do some SUP'ing a couple years ago mainly on lakes/rez's and a few small rivers. Wife not into it but wants a tandem kayak so she can take the dog along on some outings and maybe use it for the occasional overnight trip to help haul gear which is somewhat limited on the SUP's. Def want/need inflatable.
    Looking for reccs on brands/companies or maybe what to look for. Thx in advance.

I’ve heard good things about traditional Seaeagle and Sevylor doubles. Saw a young lady trying out an inflatable recently (want to say an Intex but not sure) that couldn’t get it fully inflated. Maybe the air pump is the important part of the equation. You should consider a folding kayak if you’re serious about it. I know a guy who has taken his klepper all over and he loves it.

2 Person Inflatable Kayak Reccs?

I use Aquaglide and happy with their quality. Lot of their stuff looks to be out of stock though.

https://www.aquaglide.com/?gclid=EAI...SAAEgJ3g_D_BwE

I have the Chinook 120 and holds my wife and I along with our kid in the middle
    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by AK47bp; 06-06-2021 at 08:53 PM.

Dropstich construction is what differenciate a beach toy to something you can use as a rigid one.
    I have an inflatable SUP to surf (8'5") it's really nice on small low energy waves. I am interested to buy the kayak from Decathlon https://www.decathlon.com/collection...39386576650302

Saw one of the botes over the weekend and quality was really nice.

https://www.boteboard.com/collections/inflatable-kayaks

Thanks all. We borrowed a friends Sea Eagle 2 weeks ago and liked it although i think it was a pricier model. Looks like the SE 370 gets decent reviews and under $500. Heard good things about Botes but prob a little too expensive. Will dig into the other suggestions.

I’ve been using the solo Aire Tomcat to paddle class 3, while my kid sups.
    If your dogs not too big, it would fit.

Nice duckies.

Dre makes great ones too. They might not make rubber anymore, but look around.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague