Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    Anyone that purchased recently, up-thread, should ask for a price adjust. (That's standard Evo policy anyway.)
    Solid! called them, was on hold for all of 2 minutes, asked for a price adjust and within 5 minutes had an email confirmation for refund.

Quote Originally Posted by s_squatch View Post
    Solid! called them, was on hold for all of 2 minutes, asked for a price adjust and within 5 minutes had an email confirmation for refund.
    Hear, hear! I texted Evo just now, and they refunded me the $20.00 difference in no time at all. Solid customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    More cowbell!!!

Yup, I got a refund too.

Thanks to @Lahar for the heads-up on the lower price!

Oh, BTW, anyone that considers using the 130 brakes on a ski that's way narrower - say 100mm - beware.
    It's totally possible to set one ski down, while skiing no less, and hook the inside arms (one from each ski) over each other.

Now you're locked into a seriously tight mono-ski configuration completely unexpectedly. This can be (nay, is) seriously unnerving when it happens.
    It's worse if you're really rocking and were hoping for a confident shutdown.

Ask me how I know.

In all seriousness, it could be very dangerous - so beware. If you're gonna be cheap, at least do it knowingly.

Salomon/Atomic brake arms swap really easily. No need to use too large of arms if you have smaller arms in reserve. Even arms from 997s will fit in STH2 stomp pads and vice versa.
    More cowbell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    Yup, I got a refund too.

Thanks to @Lahar for the heads-up on the lower price!
    Good on Evo!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Thanks for the PSA. Trigger pulled and then I got a pair of 115 brakes on eghey for $20 for my vintage, but never used Dynastar XXL's sitting in the storage locker in SLC.

Quote Originally Posted by spudbumkin View Post
    Hear, hear! I texted Evo just now, and they refunded me the $20.00 difference in no time at all. Solid customer service!

Same here. Great customer service.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10% off today. Get them for $72

Driving to Targhee

Use code: EXTRA10 at checkout.

Think they'll price match that discount for a past purchase?

Guess I'll email and find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Jeez, I really don't need to rat hole more of these, right?

@ElChup...
    I dunno, but let us know what you find. I already got the $20 refund/price-match and was considering requesting the extra 10% - but I feel a bit bad about it.

But if someone finds they'll do it, then I might just hop on board the train. (It's not like I've not sent a fair bit of business to Evo - so I probably shouldn't feel the least bit bad about it...)

---
    I wonder how they ended up with these so cheap - did someone add an extra digit to the end of the order, so instead of 105 pairs they got 1056 pairs or something? (And what vendor wouldn't unwind something like that anyway?) There's got to be an interesting story there...

I bought mine when they were the same price they are today - $79 - but without the 10% sale. Bought two pair, so that's $16, so may as well ask. I sent an email.
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

They just applied the 10% as a refund for the couple pairs I bought last week

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Don't need them, but bought a pair anyways. How could I not at that price?!?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just got my 3rd pair in the mail. I’m going to stop looking at this thread now.

I have zero need for these bindings, and ski at a 13.5 DIN. Still bought a pair.

Ill hook up a family member or a buddy or something. Id be losing money if i didnt buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    I have zero need for these bindings, and ski at a 13.5 DIN. Still bought a pair.

Ill hook up a family member or a buddy or something. Id be losing money if i didnt buy them.
    I have zero need as well and bought 3 pair. I’ll give a set to my son and keep 2 pair for the inevitable new skis that I won’t be able to live without! It will be that much easier to give in to the impulse purchase. I am such a sucker for a good deal!

More cowbell!!!

damn it. i resisted two times this thread bumped up but gave in this time. a steal of a deal.

Pon2oons and megawatts gonna get mounted. Sweeeeeet

I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Looks like they finally sold out. All time deal there

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post

I'm a little too fat for these, but I feel stupid for not grabbing at least one pair. They would have come in handy for one reason or another.

Anyone who bought yesterday with the 10% code - would you mind posting a screen shot /image of the confirmation or invoice?

Evo responded to my inquiry in a rather confused manner. If I can show them these were available and sold yesterday with the 10% discount, I may have a better chance of getting a price match. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Anyone who bought yesterday with the 10% code - would you mind posting a screen shot /image of the confirmation or invoice?

Evo responded to my inquiry in a rather confused manner. If I can show them these were available and sold yesterday with the 10% discount, I may have a better chance of getting a price match. Thanks.
    pm'd you