wanted: oneup 35mm riser carbon bar

I can't seem to find this in stock anywhere. Maybe you have one for sale or have seen one in a shop or something. Also need a 35mm clamp stem in 40mm.
    Thanks!
    I am curious to try this bar, so any feedback would be great. I watched a few youtube videos.
    I am really looking for a carbon 35mm clamp riser bar, carbon. 780 length. in case you have that. and a stem. I bought a used bike that has 31.8 and I miss that stiff responsiveness
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

I have two of the 20mm rise OneUps in stock and some 35 and 40 mm reach stems. I sold my last 35mm rise bar a few week ago.

I’ve got a set of the 20mm on my Rascal. I’ve got messed up thumbs and wrists and have had good result thus far with the comfort and control of the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I've got a new Industry Nine 40mm stem. Red body w/black faceplate, can't remember what color your Tallboy is

I just ordered some stuff so hopefully sorted
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Everyone that has used it in my group of friends (myself included) has noticed a reduction in hand/wrist fatigue. The only guy who still complains about issues with his wrists / hands has refused to try them instead of the Renthal 35s that he's got on both his bikes "because moto."

I have various race face carbon bars. Bought a oneup based on the flex reviews. Turns out vital mtb testing was right, the flexes are similar between the two brands. Anyway the oneup is a nice bar but hasn’t made any difference in hand fatigue compared to my other bars that have similar amt of flex.

Got some riding on these bars. Hard to tell the subtleties of it because I went to a lower rise bar, and from alloy to carbon, and a bit wider, and from 31.8 to 35 mm and 10mm longer stem. So with all of that I like how they feel, the cockpit is more how I like it. And the OneUp are not more expensive than other bars. And look kind of cool.
    I did crash and the bars went straight into some rocks and are scratched up. So I will keep riding them.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    I have various race face carbon bars. Bought a oneup based on the flex reviews. Turns out vital mtb testing was right, the flexes are similar between the two brands. Anyway the oneup is a nice bar but hasn’t made any difference in hand fatigue compared to my other bars that have similar amt of flex.
    I agree. I haven't noticed any difference between my race face carbon bars and the oneup bar.