Thread: Guerilla Gravity contact?

Guerilla Gravity contact?

Anybody have a contact over at GG? Long story short I'm working on a manufacturing modularity project for my company and have been looking for other industries where modularity has been applied and lessons learned/how it's gone. I've reached out via GG's "Contact Us" link on their website but I believe my initial request was ignored. If anybody has contact info for a real person, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Seth

I'll direct the contact I have to this thread, and let him make the call on getting in touch. Will that work? I'm generally not one to just give out contact info, but I'll do my best to connect you. My contact is the engineer over there, and I actually think he'd be willing to have a chat about this. He's a nerd for process and whatnot.

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-05-24 at 11.15.40 AM.png
Views: 558
Size:  242.5 KB
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

Marshall from these forums works there now. He can put you in contact with real people.

Woohoo! Thanks all. I'll touch base with Marshall and Full Trucker, thanks for the Engineering contact - that is primarily what I'm interested in. I'd even hop a plane and take the guy(s) out to lunch.

Seth

Just serenade him with some Slayer with a boom box outside his office.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Ahoy!
    Here to help, Seth. You have a PM. In short, give me a call, it would be rad to reconnect.

A Marsha sighting!

how exciting.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.