silverado/duramax stuff in Seattle

All left over from an 06 2500hd LBZ that got stolen, found and totaled out. Not planning on getting another one, despite really missing it.

Tools:
    - torsion bar unloader (you can use a C clamp but that scared me)
    - big weird socket for replacing those rear axle seals that go out sometimes
    - pitman arm puller (can rent this from autozone, but I took a grinder to this one so I could fit a socket on)

$beer? Tools should work for other HDs of that generation.

3/4" plywood sleeping platform that should fit any 6.5' bed first gen silverado/sierra. 2x6s for the bed cutouts, ratchet strap and turnbuckles to secure it to the cargo hooks. $beer for that too.

Also have a bunch of random parts for free. Oil filter, allison trans filter/magnet, cat fuel filter (maybe an adapter), one set of parking brake shoes, belt tensioner

Not the coolest collection, but hoping it can find a useful home with one of you that has a similar truck.

I’d be all over the tools but I’d have to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Driving to Targhee

Ok, let me see if someone local bites this week. If not, I'll look into how much shipping would be.

Also have a 12mm deep socket cut down to 1.25" it'll save some time on glowplug #4, even if your steering shaft isn't seized, it's a small pain to get at that one.

Quote Originally Posted by caulfield View Post
    All left over from an 06 2500hd LBZ that got stolen, found and totaled out. Not planning on getting another one, despite really missing it.

Tools:
    - torsion bar unloader (you can use a C clamp but that scared me)
    - big weird socket for replacing those rear axle seals that go out sometimes
    - pitman arm puller (can rent this from autozone, but I took a grinder to this one so I could fit a socket on)

$beer? Tools should work for other HDs of that generation.

3/4" plywood sleeping platform that should fit any 6.5' bed first gen silverado/sierra. 2x6s for the bed cutouts, ratchet strap and turnbuckles to secure it to the cargo hooks. $beer for that too.

Also have a bunch of random parts for free. Oil filter, allison trans filter/magnet, cat fuel filter (maybe an adapter), one set of parking brake shoes, belt tensioner

Not the coolest collection, but hoping it can find a useful home with one of you that has a similar truck.
    Sorry to hear about the truck. I think I remember your previous post about it getting stolen

Thanks man, shitty end to a cool truck, but they never last forever!

tools are on their way to SE Idaho

adding a range rider fiberglass canopy to the list of items available. graystone metallic, 6.5 bed. Struts and locks work, whole thing is in good condition. not free, but I'll give someone here a deal

Where full grown men pretend to be cowboys
    I've got an '07.5, looks like the trans filter could definitely work for me, and so would the fuel filter if you had the adapter. Happy to pay shipping + beer money if you want to ship 'em to 59730