Paul Mooney Dead: Pioneering Comic, Actor Dies

Legend

Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

RIP funny man.

I was told that he was the writer of one of the best SNL skits ever, the Richard Pryor/Chevy Chase job interview.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

this pladczeq is so ladmeq now
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

I initially posted this up on Wednesday 5/19, the day he died. Then I took it down because I learned he was accused of molesting Richard Pryor's son and figured somebody would point that out and shame me for idolizing a possible child molester...
    It should be noted that nothing ever came of the allegations, which were made by Pryor's former bodyguard back in 2019

He was a funny AF dude, though. And a brilliant social commentator.

I got to interview him back when he had his initial resurgence in the early '90s.

Thing I remember most is that when I went to one of his shows I was warned not to sit in the front, since I am white. Apparently he liked to heckle the honkies who sat up front.
    Anyway, the show was table seating and the hostess put me at a table with 3 white tourists from Alabama. I warned them that Mooney was probably gonna light into us, especially if he learned they were from the South.
    Instead, he pulled a fast one and heckled all the black audience members who were in the back of the theater and completely ignored my uber white table.
    Last edited by dookey67; 05-21-2021 at 07:14 PM.
    "Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    RIP funny man.

I was told that he was the writer of one of the best SNL skits ever, the Richard Pryor/Chevy Chase job interview.
    And I read, in typical Chevy Chase assholism, that Chevy claimed he wrote the joke