Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Beat me to it
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Surprisingly I’m not really hairy below the neck

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The grey has been advancing for the last 5 yrs or so, almost in lock-step with the degradation of my vision. Some grey on top, but most are colonizing the beard. If there's a benefit to their existence, I haven't realized it yet.
    And every once in awhile a silver one appears, seemingly able to take ambient light and amplify it by several magnitudes. What the fuck is up with that? Those freaks get pulled immediately.

Embrace the grey for those of you who still can. I think it's sexy af. Just be sure to pluck your eyebrows, nose and ears.

As a middle aged woman, I'm still on the fence about what to do with my hair when it starts to grey, many of my girlfriends 10 years younger have lots of grey so I guess I'm lucky. Do guys like long grey hair on a woman? Or should I give up and give it the bob when that time comes?

I've often thought Grey Pubes is an awesome name for a punk band.

/deep thoughts

It works for Emmylou Harris

As a middle aged woman, I'm still on the fence about what to do with my hair when it starts to grey, many of my girlfriends 10 years younger have lots of grey so I guess I'm lucky. Do guys like long grey hair on a woman? Or should I give up and give it the bob when that time comes?
    IMO, embrace it, we have all earned every wrinkle and scar and grey hair.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Embrace the grey for those of you who still can. I think it's sexy af. Just be sure to pluck your eyebrows, nose and ears.

I've often thought Grey Pubes is an awesome name for a punk band.

/deep thoughts
    ROTFLMAO

And definitely rock the grey long grey when it's your turn.

Because of covid-19 my hair is the longest it has been in 25 years. And it's grey now. White beard with a few flecks of dark copper.

started to go grey @ 18( weird genetic thing on my mom's side of the family) as did my brother. he went the dyed route and i go au naturale.

I keep threatening to dye my beard back to original for April Fool's but never get around to it.

This stuff works so people think you are younger than you are, but wise beyond your years....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0152.JPG 
Views:	97 
Size:	485.1 KB 
ID:	374737

I can't wait for the "Benefits of Dentures" thread.

Benefits of Grey Hair

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post

Grey Pubes

/deep thoughts
    I wish more women embraced their grey. I’m attracted to independent, confident women, I would rather be with a woman who is comfortable with her grey, than a nervous woman who feels the need to look unnatural. Living in a mountain town I know plenty of athletic women in their 50s and 60s who look great with grey hair.

Pubes = I think both men and women need to do landscaping and keep them trimmed short. Does not matter if grey or not, pink is what counts.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by half-fast View Post
    It works for Emmylou Harris
    It sure does.

BTW what women need to do to their hair to look less old costs $$$

hair cut or style for a woman is at least 2x a mans cut and color jobs are thru the roof
    Last edited by XXX-er; 05-16-2021 at 12:44 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    As a guy who turned grey in his 30’s.....there are no benefits....lol..

I’d actually rather be totally hairless....totally bald shaved head looks better than grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I wish more women embraced their grey. I’m attracted to independent, confident women, I would rather be with a woman who is comfortable with her grey, than a nervous woman who feels the need to look unnatural. Living in a mountain town I know plenty of athletic women in their 50s and 60s who look great with grey hair.
    +1

Name:  Dolores LaChapelle.jpg
Views: 859
Size:  47.7 KB

Naturally beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    BTW what women need to do to their hair to look less old costs $$$

hair cut or style for a woman is at least 2x a mans cut and color jobs are thru the roof
    Compared to the other costs of keeping my lady happy, her hair care isn’t all that much.

And, damn, she is beautiful when she is smiling.

gentlemen
    let me help you out
    there are no benifits of grey hair stop telling you self that you look distinguished smart like a gentleman and all that other crap
    your old
    dye that shit like I do get real
    shave sure girls dig beards for some reason but some of us can look ten years younger by shaving it's all about looking younger who wants to be old?
    and for hairy balls shave or trim that shit I have yet to meet a thirty year old girl who says "I love nibbling on your grey hairy balls that have the texture of feta cheese"

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I have yet to meet a thirty year old girl who says "I love nibbling on your grey hairy balls that have the texture of feta cheese"
    She's somewhere out there, don't give up.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Your balls are crumbly, Fred?

"lick my hairy balls"
    vs
    "lick my briny balls"

bleu balls

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    gentlemen

dye that shit like I do get real
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	merlin_180212883_915fd9ca-ba94-495a-acb9-31293b2abc1f-superJumbo.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	395.2 KB 
ID:	374961

After charging a run, having kids (people under 40) come up and ask "How old are you?" Then "you rrrrip, d00d!!! I hope I can ski half that well at that age."
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

Pubes = I think both men and women need to do landscaping and keep them trimmed short. Does not matter if grey or not, pink is what counts.

My aunt has had pink/purple dyed hair for at least the last 20 years, she's 80+. I'm not actually sure when she started it but I remember her saying that the punk stores she bought her dye from kept going out of business.
    I had friends who took her ceramics class in college and made the connection when I mentioned my aunt with the purple hair.