Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    ^ Heh. You of all people.
    Ironical, innit?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by S_jenks View Post
    Bullshit. Just because you think you look like garbage in your old age, doesn’t mean that gray hair is something to be feared.

You sound like my dad. Amazing person in every way, but he is such a bitch-ass when it comes to his salt and pepper hair. Uses that “Just for Men” product, and he won’t even grow a beard because he is so afraid of looking old. But by not embracing it he is holding himself back, and that ain’t the mojo he needs in this day and age.

Your kind is holding onto some old-timey fear of gray hair, acting like it’s only one step from being in a nursing home. But more and more I am seeing people rock their looks in their older age with confidence, not giving a fuck if someone thinks they look old. Don’t just fear the status quo- do your part to challenge it and re-define what gray hair means for the future. Your post reeks of someone who is stuck in the past.
    sorry your upset bro I'm just here for the laughs bullshit and occasional rant against gapers and the like I'd never belive a word I type here
    I'll post a pic of my hair past my tits later today

Well, now I have something to look forward to today. Yea!

Quote Originally Posted by dtown View Post
    My wife is a redhead, she tells me that redheads don’t get grey as they age but it basically fades. Guess we’ll see over the next 35 years.
    My oldest cousin is 72 and was a flaming redhead in her younger days, now it's just a muted light red. She still looks great btw. Very very stylish lady.