WFF (want for free) Building a Lil Ripper Bike for a Bud's Kid. Need Parts

A very well deserving bro, who's always helping out everyone, has a son who is an absolute ripper on a scary bike.
    I'd like to surprise him with something cool.
    I have a used XX1 11sp drivetrain, a set Guides, and some basic cockpit stuff earmarked for this project. I think I can even come up with a dropper and possibly a fork.
    Anyone have a reasonably modern XS 26" FS frame and wheelset gathering dust?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    After the first three seconds, Corbet's is really pretty average.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Malcolm View Post
    I mean, it's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
    But hey, I'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.

No on the frame but I do have a 26" Nevegal, Brand new I will donate to the cause.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar View Post
    A very well deserving bro, who's always helping out everyone, has a son who is an absolute ripper on a scary bike.
    I'd like to surprise him with something cool.
    I have a used XX1 11sp drivetrain, a set Guides, and some basic cockpit stuff earmarked for this project. I think I can even come up with a dropper and possibly a fork.
    Anyone have a reasonably modern XS 26" FS frame and wheelset gathering dust?
    I've got a 31.6 Rockshox Reverb with 1x remote that I'd donate. It had a tiny bit of play (up and down) that meant that it would need a bleed sometime but otherwise worked great. Let me know if it would fit/you want it.

Seth