Page 45 of 117 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2903

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by Grange View Post
    Cheating for competitive advantage vs not taking a vaccine, which arguably puts his own team at a competitive disadvantage.
    not taking the vaccine clearly isn’t a big deal - the only downside is a 10 day wait instead of just 2 negative tests 24 hours apart - which, is just discriminatory since both vaxx’d and non can transmit the virus… it’s not like two negatives for a non-vaxx’d wouldn’t be enough to show they’ve sluffed the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    not taking the vaccine clearly isn’t a big deal - the only downside is a 10 day wait instead of just 2 negative tests 24 hours apart - which, is just discriminatory since both vaxx’d and non can transmit the virus… it’s not like two negatives for a non-vaxx’d wouldn’t be enough to show they’ve sluffed the virus.
    so… it’s cheating, right dumbfuck?

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Also, how could the NFL not know that he was breaking the rules? It's on camera.
    The Packers must have known the whole time too...and I guess that's what Lafleur was getting at that they were trying to keep him happy since he only reluctantly came back into the fold. I don't know what the NFL should do in this case, when both the individual and organization willfully mislead the public and their team...maybe the league figures Rodgers missing games big enough punishment...I think they need to make an example of him if they're really taking this seriously. Then again, they don't seem to care much about CTE so why would they care about COVID...$$$ is all that motivates is my guess.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

[QUOTE=Adolf Allerbush;6453885. Then again, they don't seem to care much about CTE so why would they care about COVID...$$$ is all that motivates is my guess.[/QUOTE]

Right. And the league is as guilt of ignoring it as the Packers.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    so… it’s cheating, right dumbfuck?
    it’s a made up suggestion that will have no significance outside of this playing season. Not being vaccinated isn’t even against the rules; those players are just discriminated against. But somehow, your brain equates that to cheating? Tell me you’re stupid without telling me you’re stupid….

everyone knew he wasn’t vaxx’d - hence the $15,000 fine the nfl gave out.

Actually not being vaccinated but partaking in all of the mask, contact tracing and interactions, and testing exemptions vaccinated players are entitled to where other unvaccinated players did not partake in IS DEFINITELY AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE OVER OTHER UNVAXXED PLAYERS AND TEAMS AND THEREFORE DEFINITELY CHEATING..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Why is everyone forgetting Qaaron's real victims, the poor fantasy owners who picked him or a Packers receiver? How will the NFL stay relevant if the Shield doesn't protect the integrity of the gambles? Giant meteor, man. Giant meteor.

Not being vaccinated is a big deal. If Rodger's were vaccinated there is a much better chance he wouldn't have gotten Covid-19. Ignore that fact there is still a chance may have been able to play last Sunday. By not taking the vaccine he guaranteed he had no chance of playing last Sunday. There isn't much debate as to whether the Packers would have probably beat the Chiefs had Rodgers been able to play.

There is also a chance Rodgers may not play Sunday against the Seahawks. If he were vaccinated his chances of playing are much greater.

Packers are competing for the number 1 seed and with their remaining schedule it will be hard enough to get enough wins so losing a very winnable game because Rodgers wasn't allowed to play is a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Grange View Post
    Not being vaccinated is a big deal. If Rodger's were vaccinated there is a much better chance he wouldn't have gotten Covid-19. Ignore that fact there is still a chance may have been able to play last Sunday. By not taking the vaccine he guaranteed he had no chance of playing last Sunday. There isn't much debate as to whether the Packers would have probably beat the Chiefs had Rodgers been able to play.

There is also a chance Rodgers may not play Sunday against the Seahawks. If he were vaccinated his chances of playing are much greater.

Packers are competing for the number 1 seed and with their remaining schedule it will be hard enough to get enough wins so losing a very winnable game because Rodgers wasn't allowed to play is a big deal.
    Hopefully that does end up being the win they needed to be a top seed. Karma is a bitch.

NFL 2021/2022

Calling it cheating is a bit of a stretch. It’s health and safety protocols, more along the lines of having more padded practices than the CBA allows, or something along those lines. It’s also a first violation. Second violations will bring stiffer penalties for the org and player.

The ten days is punitive as well as based on the science as it was known whenever the NFL and NFLPA agreed on procedures. Is it right with regards to unvaxxed who get COVID? Who knows, but the rate vaxxed ppl spread it is orders of magnitude less than the rate unvaxxed do.

Yes, technically you’re right but you do have a greater than 80% less chance of passing covid on if your vaccinated.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Yes, technically you’re right but you do have a greater than 80% less chance of passing covid on if your vaccinated.

MTU is a flat earther, he won't accept any information that is contrary to what he's concluded.

Tired of arguing with covidiots about why vaccines work...and I'll stop mucking up the NFL thread with it now.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Cam Newton?? Again??? I'd rather give Kaeppernick a shot.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Detroit vs Pittsburgh is going to be a hot garbage fire, anyone going to watch for the cringe factor?

Let’s go Browns!

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Let’s go Pats!
    Fixed it for you
    But In all seriousness, this is gonna be a good game

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Fixed it for you
    Those words will never come out of my mouth.

Sent from the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen

This defense is lights out.
    Mike F-ing White is being returned to the scrap heap.
    Go Bills!

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Fixed it for you
    That aged well.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

My god it's a giant garbage fire.

Detroit punt on 3rd down seems like it would be appropriate.

This entire OT is a fiasco for both teams.

What a way to end a losing streak.

The fact that they don't both get a loss for that performance seems to sum up this season pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    That aged well.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Haha yes, that got a big ugly