Page 76 of 117 FirstFirst ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2903

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

^^Holy shit that is classic.

He was just preparing to kick the game winner with the clock expiring
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

The old frozen tundra home field conditions advantage didn’t seem to be that at all

Conservative plays by both teams leading to a pretty low scoring game. Defensive play was the highlight.

How much does Green Bay actually practice outside? A few days leading up to the game doesn’t seem to bequeath much cold endurance despite all the short sleeves during the game.

The fans are certainly enthusiastic and affect the game vibe, but the frozen tundra seems to be a cliche more than a real thing.

or am i just imagining this?

Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    Rodgers can go cry that the "woke libtard mobs" of SF cancelled him for real now.

Beaaahaaahhaaa
    Bwah!

My twitter feed is so good w/ coffee this morning. Dick Butkus chiming in, all the Rodgers did his own research shit etc. I totally forgot Gould kicked for the Bears for years.

https://twitter.com/sarahspain/statu...792947200?s=21
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Who will Rodgers blame?
    Quote Originally Posted by skiJ View Post
    Management -

(skiJ)

open with a touchdown,
    and only score three more points on two FG attempts.
    only throw two passes to receivers other than Adams ( and Jones). and one to the TE.
    after Dillion went down, it seemed like a one-dimentional offense.

Management -

Rodgers will be 38.
    only two guys have played well at that age
    ( well, Maybe three - Farve had a good season for the Vikings. and threw-away the nfc championship game he was abused in that led to 'bountygate' After the Saints won the SB. )

let Rodgers trade himself -
    Let GB move on.
    LOL

KAaron Rogers would like to speak with the manager!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Rodgers is pretty much the whole point of Twitter today

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

After generally playing like shit all season, 9ers secondary played great after the first GB drive. It does help when you can rush the passer with 4. Too bad the story this morning is all about Rogers and not what the 9ers D did.
    I believe it that Jimmy G's shoulder was bothering him--those interceptions might not have been if he had gotten anything on the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Rodgers is pretty much the whole point of Twitter today

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    It's amazing how something that's so reviled is suddenly so loved.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    LOL

KAaron Rogers would like to speak with the manager!
    Gold, I will remember that one for the coming weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1642959305.054685.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	233.2 KB 
ID:	402476
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I believe it that Jimmy G's shoulder was bothering him--those interceptions might not have been if he had gotten anything on the ball.
    Another week plus another 50 degrees will probably make both that shoulder & thumb feel a whole lot better.
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Remember what’s it’s like trying to catch a frozen football? It’s advantage defense when the field gets compressed in the red zone. Rodger’s played well imo. He put them in position to win. The players all said the field was in rough shape. Half frozen tundra.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Remember what’s it’s like trying to catch a frozen football? It’s advantage defense when the field gets compressed in the red zone. Rodger’s played well imo. He put them in position to win. The players all said the field was in rough shape. Half frozen tundra.
    I think they keep the supply of balls heated and change them out as much as possible.. But when it's that cold the ball's pretty old by 3rd down and beyond on longer drives.. Those good passes the 9rs dropped were probably due to the cold hands and/or cold ball.

And ya, as much as I hate Rogers the individual he played well enough to win. Green Bay's special teams lost that game... or San Fran's won it.. pick one or both..

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Not going to lie, I turned it off in the 1st quarter as the 9ers sucked. Buddy called me with 4 minutes to go and said you better watch this. Happy with the outcome. Long story short, I can no longer watch a full 3 hour game. Next season I am switching over to the short game format. My ADD has finally kicked into the NFL too.
    Unless Collinsworth or Romo is doing commentary I fast forward between plays unless they're going no huddle or there's an interesting play I want to see replayed. Nothing to be gained listening to Troy Aikman tell me that they have to score more points if they want to win. Or that 3rd down with 2 min to play is an important play.

Unless Collinsworth or Romo is doing commentary I fast forward between plays unless they're going no huddle or there's an interesting play I want to see replayed. Nothing to be gained listening to Troy Aikman tell me that they have to score more points if they want to win. Or that 3rd down with 2 min to play is an important play.
    Joe Theisman was the worst at that. All he ever talked about doing color commentary was whatever the QB was doing.. never anything about the rest of the offense, special teams, or defense..

Quote Originally Posted by heckacali View Post
    Rodgers can go cry that the "woke libtard mobs" of SF cancelled him for real now.

Beaaahaaahhaaa
    They cancelled his ass when they didn’t draft him….lol

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
    They cancelled his ass when they didn’t draft him….lol

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) Tweeted:
    Didn’t need to draft him. They own him. #49ers https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/st...196813826?s=20
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post

And ya, as much as I hate Rogers the individual he played well enough to win. Green Bay's special teams lost that game... or San Fran's won it.. pick one or both..
    I fully disagree. You can’t score ten at home in the playoffs. Sure special teams have up ten points, but the way the D dominated that game throughout it needs to be a blowout.

This is coming from someone who has basically watched every throw Rodgers has made in his entire career. He had a bad game both throwing it and with decision making. Play calling should be looked at too, but he missed a lot of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    I fully disagree. You can’t score ten at home in the playoffs. Sure special teams have up ten points, but the way the D dominated that game throughout it needs to be a blowout.

This is coming from someone who has basically watched every throw Rodgers has made in his entire career. He had a bad game both throwing it and with decision making. Play calling should be looked at too, but he missed a lot of stuff.
    Field goal not blocked, punt not blocked and GB wins.. Heck punt not blocked and GB wins..

You’re technically correct here, but you just can’t be in that position to let your special teams beat you. They know that the ST is trash and will cost them points. That’s just baked in. The offense has to not make them kick 200 punts.

How do the Bengals give up 9 sacks and win a playoff game? Last done by KC in 1966 (AFL).

How do the Bengals give up 9 sacks and win a playoff game? Last done by KC in 1966 (AFL).
    RT 15/24 with three picks?

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post

This ^^^

GB had to score more than Three after the opening possession if they hoped to win -
    GB could not leave that game close in the fourth quarter an expect to win -

GB had the ball with five minutes left and went three-and-Out - Again.

mvp ? sure, regular season.
    If TB beats the Rams with two injured OL starters, Brady is the MVP. ( statistically, Brady is the MVP )

I almost expected that punt to be blocked -
    GB's Special teams have been horrible ;
    let that game be tied with less than four minutes to go, and there is too much Pressure on that unit.
    blocking failed Again. and
    it sure looks to me like #7 took an extra step.

The ultimate keys to the game were GB's offensive line injuries coming in, And
    SF's pass rush -
    remember the 'linemen downfield' penalty on one of GB's last two posessions ?
    That was their last chance to win the game -
    Rodgers threw that ball away as he was about to step out-of-bounds.
    The guy making 25M has to make a better play.

The blocked punt, Sure - but those eleven guys together are paid less than Rodgers, And do not have seventeen years experience.

Rogers is an amazing talent. and passes the ball ,,, like Peyton at his best.
    PM went to four SuperBowls.

Rodgers. . . is just Not a Big-game winner.

Thanks for the memories.
    for those of us who followed the Packers in the 1970s and '80s, the last thirty years have been nice.
    And it is the nfc north.

Buffalo. Cinncinnati. SF.
    KC was on the verge of imploding.
    Tampa has two injured on the OL.

play on. skiJ