Page 35 of 117 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Never mind. Fake twitter account. attributed to Adam Shefter. Total crap.

Nothing to see here.
    The moderators would like to have a word with you after posting hours today.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    The moderators would like to have a word with you after posting hours today.
    No shit.

Sad trombone.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Sad trombone.
    Also, no shit.

Shit, Aaron Rodgers tests positive, out for the Chiefs game.

Apparently not vaccinated, either……
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Really dedicated to that railroad hobo motif there, huh Aaron?

NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    God damn it. I was a fan of his schtick (I think it’s just his personality).

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    If true, his earlier wishy washy statements were extremely misleading (as he made it sound like he was vaccinated but not throwing unvaccinated people under the bus).

"I think I like to learn about everything that I'm doing, and there was a lot of research that even went into that. But like I said, there's been people that have tested positive, and I think it's only vaccinated people here. It's going to be interesting to see how things work moving forward."
    if you're unvaccinated, that's some serious bullshitting, "I think it's only vaccinated people here".
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

OBJ waiver wire sweepstakes begins this afternoon. Check the Browns drinking thread for updates.

Trying to figure out how I feel about all this OBJ stuff, and I think Im settling on “fascinated.”

That’s where I am. We finally have adults in the room with Stefanski and Berry, maybe this is just the grownups saying, go sit down child, people are working here.

Holy Shit! The info from the Ruggs incident is bananas! He was going 167 mph and 127 mph when his airbags deployed at twice the legal alcohol limit! Dude is only 22 years old and he just ruined his life.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    God damn it. I was a fan of his schtick (I think it’s just his personality).
    Yup me too. Disappointed.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

RE: Rogers

how about if the nfl suspends him for six weeks for failing to follow covid protocols... (?)

skiJ

Is it confirmed that he lied about being vaccinated? Or just a rumor everyone is running with because it generates clicks?

Or just ban him for life and take away his State Farm commercial income and redistribute it to poor people. And when his HoF ballot eligibility comes up make him wait like 10 yrs.

Hey does everyone know what tomorrow is?

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Is it confirmed that he lied about being vaccinated? Or just a rumor everyone is running with because it generates clicks?
    Define "confirmed", lol.

He tested positive on Wednesday and has already been ruled out for Sunday, so we can infer from that he isn't vaccinated (and it's been further reported that he isn't). Because vaccinated players can return with two negative tests, so there would be no need to automatically rule him out. As for "lying", he was asked if he was vaccinated and here was his answer:

https://twitter.com/EmmanuelAcho/sta...16397028986884

"Immunized" is a synonym to vaccinated. And in response to the question "are you/have you been vaccinated", he said "yeah, I've been immunized." To me, there's no wiggle room there to assert that he didn't technically lie, he answered the question yes, then used a synonym. That's a yes. And a lie. But whether you consider all of that "confirmed", I dunno.

ETA: He also said "But like I said, there's been people that have tested positive, and I think it's only vaccinated people here."
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Anyone?
    Here's a hint....
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 192
Size:  55.2 KB

OBJ's last day on the Browns payroll?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Define "confirmed", lol.

He tested positive on Wednesday and has already been ruled out for Sunday, so we can infer from that he isn't vaccinated (and it's been further reported that he isn't). Because vaccinated players can return with two negative tests, so there would be no need to automatically rule him out. As for "lying", he was asked if he was vaccinated and here was his answer:

"Immunized" is a synonym to vaccinated. And in response to the question "are you/have you been vaccinated", he said "yeah, I've been immunized." To me, there's no wiggle room there to assert that he didn't technically lie, he answered the question yes, then used a synonym. That's a yes. And a lie. But whether you consider all of that "confirmed", I dunno.
    Got it. Looks like the NFL is now confirming that they consider him unvaccinated.

I look forward to his next press conference....

Oh fer chrissakes. It's Mike Fucking White Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Define "confirmed", lol.

ETA: He also said "But like I said, there's been people that have tested positive, and I think it's only vaccinated people here."
    Man as bad as Teddy 2 Gloves has been, I am glad we didn't end up with that self centered ass hat!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

it is being reported that he petitioned the nfl to have his 'alternative immunization' accepted and it was denied ;

by league policy, he is classified as Unvaccinated - and there are rules in place, such as wearing a mask indoors that he has not complied with --

the drama has been Daily since February -
    he reports, and gets the last year of his contract (2023) voided, and supposedly gets a concession that he will be traded next year If that is still his wish.

actually,
    Not surprising.

skiJ