Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2903

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    This is the NFL thread…not the Bills thread! Get a room already,

In other good news, the Eagles did not lose yesterday! Fly…

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    A Bills thread! Now that is funny! Almost as funny if there was an Eagles thread!

You guys know there’s a repository for those kinds of teams and topics, right?

Come on down to the Browns bar. We’ve got what you need.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Is there a thread for bitching about the refs?

PS. Josh Allen is going to be the Super Bowl MVP someday
    A couple of those calls towards the end were pretty egregious. NFL wants Pats/TB Super Bowl really bad and it shows.

You guys are kooks. The flat earther forum is several doors to the right with the other Q forums.

^You should be embracing this Pats/TB SB matchup.

I'm all goosebumpy imagining how empty the slopes of NE will be that weekend.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    ^You should be embracing this Pats/TB SB matchup.
    I mean, it would be amazing but those calls are par for the course for the NFL. Belichick vs Brady for the Super Bowl!? It’s got everything you could want and then some.

The Bills built a team to take in the Chiefs. Now they're getting bullied by teams built to bully. Blame the GM not the coaches. There are so many coaching staffs around the league that are much worse. If Allen wasn't such a damn good athlete it would be easier to see how crap the middle of that O line is.

If the Bills end up having to resort to Allen playing a "Lamar Jackson" style game. How long will he stay healthy?
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Ask Lamar how that’s going?

(Ducks - hey, I actually like Lamar and think he’s fun to watch)

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    If the Bills end up having to resort to Allen playing a "Lamar Jackson" style game. How long will he stay healthy?
    Well he did leave Tampa in a walking boot last night.

I just hope he gets through this season without a major injury and Beane can address the o-line and draft a RB in the off season.

They're currently picking 20th. The good news is if Allen is out for the rest of the season, we should move even higher. So, unless the Giants draft another RB (or two--you never know) in round #1, we should have our pick of the litter.

Lamar got hurt (sounds pretty minor) on a play action pass, not running. Keep that in mind.
    Everyone has seen the videos of Josh hurdling defenders and stiff arming defensive linemen. He's a very talented runner, and that should always be a part of his game. I would not shy away from that.

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    Not long. Lamar (4.3) is also fast enough to avoid most big hits but Allen (4.6) doesn’t quite have elite speed and relies more on size when running. I’d say it is a recipe for disaster to run him frequently.

Does this crush Urban Meyer's legacy as a coach? I don't know anything about college football but certainly this must take the shine off a 'great' coach who can't even make it out of the first season in the big time and a league where you don't just get to have the most talent on the field.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Yeah, I'd say. What a trash can of a season he put together.

I think he's an idiot, but he just joins the list of successful college coaches who failed in the NFL...Saban, Kelly, Holtz, etc. And he's laughing all the way to the bank. I'd bet he could find another college job in a heartbeat.

NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I think he's an idiot, but he just joins the list of successful college coaches who failed in the NFL...Saban, Kelly, Holtz, etc. And he's laughing all the way to the bank. I'd bet he could find another college job in a heartbeat.
    No question in a heartbeat. Maybe later this week.

Urban has to be one of the biggest coaching flops in the history of the league.
    With all of these stories continuing to come out, you know it will be even worse then it appears.
    What a mess.

NFL is a covid shitshow. Browns are down 24 guys. Rams are close behind and Washington might be around the same. NFLPA pushing aggressively to postpone the Raiders-Browns game or better yet, the entire league for a week as a circuit breaker.

This is pretty interesting to watch.

Baker blasting the NFL on the Twatters calling them out on this inconsistent testing bullshit.

The Browns are going to start players that haven’t ever played in the NFL or haven’t been on a roster all year.

Ths is the wackest game.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Ths is the wackest game.
    This game is either really good, or really goofy.

It annoys me that the Browns lost to both of these teams by a total of a combined 10 points with the ball in their hands. Shit, add it to the list...

WOW.

Kelce with the Bearcat "U - C!" to cap it off to boot!

Bullshit. If your defensive game plan is to let Kelce and Hill have free run of the field, news flash you're going to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Urban has to be one of the biggest coaching flops in the history of the league.
    With all of these stories continuing to come out, you know it will be even worse then it appears.
    What a mess.
    IDK, to be a flop you need high expectations. Did anyone outside of Jacksonville and north Florida think he was going to be any good? Even in college his teams never really over performed, when they won they were generally the more talented team. His best skill was recruiting.