Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2903

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    We follow the discussion where it takes us.

Also, the Browns crushed it in Wooley's age: The Browns have won four NFL championships (1950, 1954–55, 1964) and four All-America Football Conference (AAFC) championships (1946–49).

I'm also in for $37 as well as soon as DigitalDrew paypals me back.
    DD told me the check is in the mail. Also...
    "The Browns went on to win three NFL championships, nearly dominating the NFL in the 1950s, and won one more NFL championship in 1964. The team has yet to appear in a Super Bowl, however. "
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    DD told me the check is in the mail. Also...
    "The Browns went on to win three NFL championships, nearly dominating the NFL in the 1950s, and won one more NFL championship in 1964. The team has yet to appear in a Super Bowl, however. "
    What’s a superbowl?

As a Browns fan I am definitely in for $37 to chip in and buy the hated Donkies. Then I’m trading all the talent to Detroit.

Tell me where to send the bacon.
    Last edited by EWG; 02-01-2022 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    What’s a superbowl?

As a Browns fan I am definitely in for $37 to chip in and by the hated Donkies. Then I’m trading all the talent to Detroit.

Tell me where to send the bacon.
    Genius. Revenge is ours Elway.
    I still call it The Jake.

What is this "talent" you speak of in Denver?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Man! Brian Flores is BRINGING IT! Going full scorched earth on the NFL. I am guessing he just decided he wont ever coach again in the league so he might as well go all in.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Gimme Flores as the DC in Buffalo

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Awesome....burn it down.

I’m glad this is all coming to light, but I don’t know how a feel about a situation where Bellicheck is one of the good guys in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    I’m glad this is all coming to light, but I don’t know how a feel about a situation where Bellicheck is one of the good guys in this.
    Is he? Bill thought he was texting Brian Daboll. He outed the Giants by mistake.

My hot take on the situation:

Miami ownership has been smearing Flores (after he refused payments in exchange for tanking). Flores knows his head coaching prospects are screwed because of this and figures he might as well swing back at a few disingenuous assholes on his way out of the league. I doubt he has the evidence to win his case. Even dopey owners know how to cover their asses (or pay someon to do it for them). And if any evidence does come up, even if it is a leak that can't be used in court, he might just play a role in a slightly substantive change in hiring policy.

As a Pats fan I'd welcome Flores back with open arms. One of the best assistants they've had.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Is he? Bill thought he was texting Brian Daboll. He outed the Giants by mistake.
    Oh. Maybe I misread the accounts if that’s the case. BB just being an old white who can’t use his phone right is more on brand. Haha.

Oh. Maybe I misread the accounts if that’s the case. BB just being an old white who can’t use his phone right is more on brand. Haha.
    Yea he comes across as more of a bumbling asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Yup. He texted to congratulate the wrong Brian. Eventually Flores figured out the mistake. Bill apologized and told him he heard that Daboll was the guy. This happened before Flores was interviewed.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Our former forum lawyer, Big Steve (may he live on in our hearts) used to say that anyone can sue anyone in America.

Am I the only one who's kinda freaked out that this is the year of the tiger and the Bengals are in the SB? I think they're gonna win this thing as a result.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Prolly a stupid question but is there some good reason we can't have a public ownership deal like they've got in green bay? I could start a gofundme or something. Heck we could have a fire John Elway parade or similar public spectacle to kick things off.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Belichick probably had a beef with NYG and played a long game on them with the "bumbling idiot" text ala Keyser Soze.

Looks like I'm the only Bengals fan in this corner of the interwebs. We do exist outside of Cincinnati though there aren't many of us.
    "College sailing isn't about who wins the most races, its about who can stand in the morning"

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    Belichick probably had a beef with NYG and played a long game on them with the "bumbling idiot" text ala Keyser Soze.
    One of my friends had this same theory immediately. Said it was a parting gift for Tom.

Hue Jackson saying the Browns paid him to tank, too

So is there more money in securing high draft picks than there is in winning football games? Asking for a friend..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Well, if Hue was being paid $100K per loss he'd be on the Forbes list right now.

Meme day...

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 227
Size:  49.2 KB

Name:  Capture1.JPG
Views: 232
Size:  49.2 KB
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Well, if Hue was being paid $100K per loss he'd be on the Forbes list right now.
    Right?

1-31 Hue Jackson? The man who got replaced by Freddie fuckin Kitchens?

The guy who wrote a book to tell the world he's not the dumpster fire he's shown us he is?

I'm skeptical of the "real" BB and Flores text screenshots, but I blame too much time on Reddit.
    The "corroborating evidence" that Flores apparently has on Ross' $100,000 per loss bonus is super juicy, that's the one that catches my eye!

NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Our former forum lawyer, Big Steve (may he live on in our hearts) used to say that anyone can sue anyone in America.

Am I the only one who's kinda freaked out that this is the year of the tiger and the Bengals are in the SB? I think they're gonna win this thing as a result.
    Yes. You are the only one.

Edit: also, because Brown’s pain is the one great unrelenting force in the universe, it’s time for OBJ to win a Super Bowl and for LBJ to rub it in Cleveland’s face.

As I mentioned yesterday it was wear your favorite jersey day at the boy's school yesterday and looking at the pictures of all the students posted on the school's page this morning I see that the Bengals fans are clawing their way out of the darkness.

There were 3 kids wearing black and orange #85 Ocho Cinco jerseys, I shit you not.

This made me wonder, where the hell do you get a Chad Johnson jersey that fits a kid that is in grade school now? I mean, he's been out of the NFL since 2012. My guess is these kids moved here from Cincy and had older siblings that sported that shit for years before finally accepting their fate as Bungles fans and tossing it in a drawer until yesterday.

I hope for the kids' sake the Bengals pull it off and they can proudly trot those jerseys back out one more time.

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Man! Brian Flores is BRINGING IT! Going full scorched earth on the NFL. I am guessing he just decided he wont ever coach again in the league so he might as well go all in.
    So I just perused the lawsuit, and holy shit you are right…..The part about Elway et al showing up for his interview hungover as fuck is particularly cringe worthy. JFC.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier