Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 732

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

  1. #426
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    13,522
    How 'bout that!
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  2. #427
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    3,859
    How embarrassing for a defensive unit, everyone, coaches included.

  3. #428
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    2 hours from anything
    Posts
    9,153
    What a shitty shitty coaching job by the 49ers. Let the guy score with too much time then commit the ultimate scaredy-cat mistake of playing soft prevent defense with 37 seconds left.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  4. #429
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    7,091
    I haven’t seen that bad of officiating in a long time. Great last series by Green Bay. But man, how do you let Davante get loose twice like that?

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    599
    I'm still in awe, and slightly concerned, that Davante kept playing.

  6. #431
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,695
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    JOSH IS BACK
    For a minute there I thought you were talking about Josh Gordon.

  7. #432
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,944
    Yeah, what's he up to?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  8. #433
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    25,985
    No shit, wasn't he with Johnny Football in that made up fantasy player league where the "fans" call the plays?
    I still call it The Jake.

  9. #434
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    15,427
    The Bears suck. Fields sacked 9 times...reminds me of Ferris Bueller. Nagy, for some offensive genius, really doesn't adapt well to defensive schemes...that or the Browns D is just that good, which it might be.

    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

  10. #435
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    25,985
    I know exactly where Bears fans are right now. Come on over to the Drink the Depression Away thread, there’s help there.

    I think the Bears are that bad, but I also think the Browns D played how they were supposed to play yesterday. Myles called out his teammates, led by example and they dominated. Let’s hope they can keep it up.
    I still call it The Jake.

  11. #436
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    15,427
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I know exactly where Bears fans are right now. Come on over to the Drink the Depression Away thread, there’s help there.

    I think the Bears are that bad, but I also think the Browns D played how they were supposed to play yesterday. Myles called out his teammates, led by example and they dominated. Let’s hope they can keep it up.
    Thanks, I'll head over there.

    The Browns D looks legit. Is it crazy to say they should be undefeated and the Chiefs should be winless?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

  12. #437
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    15,838

    NFL 2021/2022

    Bares, jests…nyg need a pathetic epithet at this point…
    Barkley needs to escape NY & find somewhere that won’t just ruin him, if it hasn’t already


    Great game & finish on SNF…Garrapolo kept Roger’s feet to the fire

    & fukya Justin Herbert

  13. #438
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    3,695
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    No shit, wasn't he with Johnny Football in that made up fantasy player league where the "fans" call the plays?
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Yeah, what's he up to?
    What?! You guys didn’t hear?

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...y-week-4%3famp

  14. #439
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    18,396
    SF hasn't had a shutdown secondary in a long, long time--and that's with the first string playing. They were scraping the bottom of the barrel for DB's against a HOF QB and WR. As far as running down the clock more--if all you need is 3 then yeah, run down the clock, but when you need 7 you take the TD when you can get it.

    Speaking of which, why did Gruden screw around until the last seconds before kicking the game winner in OT. It's sudden death so no need to run down the clock. Kick the damn field goal when you get close enough. Bad snaps and holds happen. Leave yourself time to try again.

  15. #440
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    The Bears suck. Fields sacked 9 times...reminds me of Ferris Bueller. Nagy, for some offensive genius, really doesn't adapt well to defensive schemes...that or the Browns D is just that good, which it might be.
    Nagy fed him to the wolves...they had him drop back like 30x and only once or twice keep 6 back against probably the best pass rush D in the AFC, if not football.

    Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Jeez.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  16. #441
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    15,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Nagy fed him to the wolves...they had him drop back like 30x and only once or twice keep 6 back against probably the best pass rush D in the AFC, if not football.



    Jeez.
    Yeah, I kept thinking Nagy would start rolling him out to give him a little breathing room, but nope, stuck with his plan like the stubborn overconfident dumbass he is. I'm still a little sour that they fired Helfrich after one subpar season when it was Nagy calling the plays, so yeah.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

  17. #442
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,944
    Caesars Sportsbook released a number of big wagers that have come in leading up to Week 3:

    $400,000 on Seahawks ML -130 vs Vikings
    $300,000 on Washington +9 (-110) vs Bills
    $120,000 on Giants -2.5 (-120) vs Falcons
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  18. #443
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    25,985
    Woof, who put up that kind of cash on the Giants-Falcons?
    I still call it The Jake.

  19. #444
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    cb, co
    Posts
    4,225
    Well, I guess it's time to see if the broncos are any good or not, after their extended preseason games featuring the giants, jets, and jags...

    I think they can go .500 for the rest of the season, which gets them in the playoffs after the 3-0 start.

  20. #445
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    25,985
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Well, I guess it's time to see if the broncos are any good or not, after their extended preseason games featuring the giants, jets, and jags...

    I think they can go .500 for the rest of the season, which gets them in the playoffs after the 3-0 start.
    As a fan of a team that has been Pre-season Champs more times than I can count, I would advise you to be cautious in using that as a factor in your analysis.
    I still call it The Jake.

  21. #446
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    cb, co
    Posts
    4,225
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    As a fan of a team that has been Pre-season Champs more times than I can count, I would advise you to be cautious in using that as a factor in your analysis.
    I think my joke missed the mark. I wasn't talking about actual preseason, just that their first 3 regular season games might as well have been preseason given how soft the schedule was...

  22. #447
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    3,482
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Well, I guess it's time to see if the broncos are any good or not, after their extended preseason games featuring the giants, jets, and jags...

    I think they can go .500 for the rest of the season, which gets them in the playoffs after the 3-0 start.
    I really like Teddy, just seems like a good guy, and wish they’d kept him around in MN. I hope he does well and can further establish himself as aQB1.
    focus.

  23. #448
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    20 years too late
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Barkley needs to escape NY & find somewhere that won’t just ruin him, if it hasn’t already
    I don’t know how much a change in scenery will help what he has going on.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZfHHEpb21w&t=476s



    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald

  24. #449
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Bull City
    Posts
    5,596
    Love Hurts but hate Iggles fans so Go Cowboys
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

  25. #450
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    3,859
    Jeezus, IMO the Cowgirls and Seahags are forever locked in top position for most irritating fan base. So the philly fans booed Santa Claus, it sounds like he deserved it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •