Page 46 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2903

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

Panthers' D looking pretty good. Not getting too excited about the offense yet but looking better..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

3 straight weeks of great D from the Pats. The O line is finally clicking. They're running the ball vs good run defenses. And Mac threw some beauties today.

Still not sure they can hang with the Bills, but this team is pretty good right now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

As much as I enjoyed the Pats being down last year I’ve always preferred the Bills to grow up enough to take them at their best.

They may not be a Brady team but they’re well coached and playing well. Should be some tough matchups when we get to em.

Why the fuck is it taking until week 13 for first Bills v Pats game tho? Never seen a season where we’re done with one division opponent before meeting the other two even once.

I swear the NFL is drunk this year

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Can’t believe Rogers is allowed to be in the stadium let alone allowed to play since he is unvaxxed. Pretty sure he kills everyone there. The huge manatees.

Want your shoe ? Go get it !

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Powder Ho View Post
    Good one!
    I figured only a ski forum would get it. Dumb penalty by Seahawks, throwing that shoe was definitely “unsportsmanlike conduct “

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

I figured only a ski forum would get it. Dumb penalty by Seahawks, throwing that shoe was definitely “unsportsmanlike conduct “

May but gotta get that shit out of the way so others can unload without tripping over it..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Queens actually got 'er done.

NFL 2021/2022

Mile High was beautiful today. The Broncos fucking suck ass though.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0326.JPG 
Views:	75 
Size:	382.5 KB 
ID:	392745

And Eagles fans are inbred.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0301.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	408.9 KB 
ID:	392747
    Last edited by The SnowShow; 11-14-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Mile High was beautiful today. The Broncos fucking suck ass though.

And Eagles fans are inbred.
    Looked like more eagles fans than broncos fans in the stadium tonight on the tv. But maybe they just zoomed in on eagles fans because they were winning..... Best win of the season for the birds so far. I kinda feel like the birds are gonna make the playoffs, unfortunately. I guess it's better to win though

As someone who married into an obnoxious broncos family, it's always nice to see the eagles beat the donkeys.

Go birds!
    Last edited by brutah; 11-14-2021 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Best win of the season for the birds so far. I kinda feel like the birds are gonna make the playoffs, unfortunately. I guess it's better to win though
    Go birds!
    As one of the non-inbred (that I know of) Eagles fan, all I can say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The Eagles are terrible; let's not let a win over an even more terrible Bronco team let us forget that.

Related: I know "your record is as good as it says it is," but are the Cowgirls really that good???
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Titan Up!
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Once again, who was the person or committee that considered Teddy Bridgewater a starting NFL QB?

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    As one of the non-inbred (that I know of) Eagles fan, all I can say is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The Eagles are terrible; let's not let a win over an even more terrible Bronco team let us forget that.

Related: I know "your record is as good as it says it is," but are the Cowgirls really that good???
    Dallas offense is top notch with 2 excellent RBs, 4 excellent receivers, 2 very good pass catching TEs and a QB who is very good and getting better. Their defense is much better than last year, but sill not good. When they get takeaways it masks the chunk plays that they give up, often on 3rd and long. When they don't get takeaways they look like they did last week. They will be getting Demarcus Lawrence back in a few weeks though.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    Looked like more eagles fans than broncos fans in the stadium tonight on the tv. But maybe they just zoomed in on eagles fans because they were winning..... Best win of the season for the birds so far. I kinda feel like the birds are gonna make the playoffs, unfortunately. I guess it's better to win though

As someone who married into an obnoxious broncos family, it's always nice to see the eagles beat the donkeys.

Go birds!
    There were Eagles fans spread out but not anymore than you’d see for other big market teams. They were very mouthy for being 3-6

You’ll be pleased to know that I read this in Warren’s voice without even thinking about it. Well done.
    I still call it The Jake.

I think the Eagles are in better shape than Eagles fans think. Plenty of reasons for hope there. Hurts isn't a finished products but he has some damn good stretches. The rest of the roster has some bright spots too. There is a decent chance the coach improves on the job. Lots of cap pace coming. There are at least 10 franchises in worse shape. Probably more.

Conversely, Baker does not deserve the big contract. His accuracy is mediocre. And defenses fool him too much for a guy with his experience. He throws a nice ball on the run, but take away the easy looks that come with play action and he's not very good. I'd rather have Kirk Cousins.

Teddy B avoiding that tackle was sad.

Chiefs looked very good, which sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    There were Eagles fans spread out but not anymore than you’d see for other big market teams. They were very mouthy for being 3-6
    They travel well.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Once again, who was the person or committee that considered Teddy Bridgewater a starting NFL QB?
    Check down Teddy lived up to his name today for sure! 2 passes over 20 yards. The only good news about yesterdays fiasco is maybe we move a little faster on getting a new coaching staff.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I think the Eagles are in better shape than Eagles fans think. Plenty of reasons for hope there. Hurts isn't a finished products but he has some damn good stretches. The rest of the roster has some bright spots too. There is a decent chance the coach improves on the job. Lots of cap pace coming. There are at least 10 franchises in worse shape. Probably more.

Conversely, Baker does not deserve the big contract. His accuracy is mediocre. And defenses fool him too much for a guy with his experience. He throws a nice ball on the run, but take away the easy looks that come with play action and he's not very good. I'd rather have Kirk Cousins.

I'm skeptical of any team having sustained success when they have a meddling owner and brown nosing GM. The Eagles have both, and a goober of a coach!

Baker will get paid, because there isn't another option. There are only so many elite QBs for the taking. He's becoming the latest version of the Andy Dalton measuring stick. They have a tremendous O-line and plenty of playmakers, and pay for that talent accordingly, but I don't think he can carry that team, like AFC stars like Allen, Herbert, Mahomes and Lamar can. Flame away Browns fans.

^^^^yup, your 1st paragraph nails it.

Want to be ejected from the game? Walk back into the huddle.

Yep, typical seachicken behavior, afraid of the cold and snow.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    ^^^^yup, your 1st paragraph nails it.
    I guess. Eagles have mostly been pretty good over the last year 30 years. Yet fans act like they've been rooting for the Lions. I don't get it. Not saying it's perfect. But under Lurie they won a SB, played in another, played in the NFC Championship game a bunch of times and made the playoffs about every other year. How many franchises have done better?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    How many franchises have done better?
    Interesting question. 8? 10? Feels like they're about 3rd in the bird franchises, more successful than at least half the league, but somehow always seem either lucky or hopeless. Is it possible they're underrated?