Page 99 of 117 FirstFirst ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 2903

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    RGIII is available.
    Fucking brutal, but you have me laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

NFL 2021/2022

Did Washington not watch that game Wentz played against Jacksonville? Yeesh. I mean it was only the season on the line against the worst team in the league…
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

I really do want to see Fitzy back up Josh Allen

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Did Washington not watch that game Wentz played against Jacksonville? Yeesh. I mean it was only the season on the line against the worst team in the league…
    For some reason I initially thought Cousins got traded back to Washington...because Cousins and Wentz seem like the same dude to me...antivaxxers, both shitty, etc.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    Seems like a lot until you look back at the picks they have already wasted on trying to find a starting QB...
    Paxton Lynch was never given a fair chance
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    Paxton Lynch was never given a fair chance
    Chortle

I just read he was booted from the Roughriders (eh) and got picked up in the 12th round of the USFL draft (which I was unaware even existed).

Quite a fall from a first rounder NFL.

Thank dog for the Russell, it’s been a helluva drought

Good for A-Ron for getting his, but I thought he was smart? Has no one learned anything from TFB? Rodgers is already rich as fuck…forego some $$$$ for some additional better players.

I’m glad his ego has been placated…it can keep him company when they exit in the second round…after losing a home game…again..

It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

^absolutely.....I'm still gitty that we play wentz 2 times.

To be fair it’s a lot easier to accept a pay cut when your supermodel wife is loaded.

Are you questioning the operational genius of Dan Snyder? The only reason they keep him around is to make the rest of the league look good.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Are you questioning the operational genius of Dan Snyder? The only reason they keep him around is to make the rest of the league look good.
    Jimmy Haslam claps from the audience...
    I still call it The Jake.

for frank reich to let him go speaks volumes - from reports he even apologized to the owner for bringing him in. it wasn't as much a wentz production issue as it was him being a locker room killer.....same in philly - dude is distant to teammates/everyone. not getting vaccinated didn't go over well either in indy.

To be fair it’s a lot easier to accept a pay cut when your supermodel wife is loaded.
    I understand. It would be tough to get by on only $150million...$130million or, even, gasp, $100million (plus whatever he already has stashed away)...

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    Good for A-Ron for getting his, but I thought he was smart? Has no one learned anything from TFB? Rodgers is already rich as fuck…forego some $$$$ for some additional better players.

I’m glad his ego has been placated…it can keep him company when they exit in the second round…after losing a home game…again..

Keep in mind that by time the tax man visits and his agent gets his cut that $50M gets cut to perhaps $20-22M. Still a chunk, but not quite the numbers people quote and the amount is a much different perspective from someone like him that a regular joe blow hacking $75K a year pushing paper as a gvmnt social worker has

NFL 2021/2022

I understand. It would be tough to get by on only $150million...$130million or, even, gasp, $100million (plus whatever he already has stashed away)...
    Sure but it’s still a lot easier to say than actually make that decision. 20 million or whatever is still a lot of dough no matter how much you’ve got. I’ll never blame a player for going after their max value.

Quote Originally Posted by sirbumpsalot View Post
    Keep in mind that by time the tax man visits and his agent gets his cut that $50M gets cut to perhaps $20-22M. Still a chunk, but not quite the numbers people quote and the amount is a much different perspective from someone like him that a regular joe blow hacking $75K a year pushing paper as a gvmnt social worker has
    WHOA...wait just a minute! I make >$75K pushing paper as a gvmnt social worker!

Sure but it’s still a lot easier to say than actually make that decision. 20 million or whatever is still a lot of dough no matter how much you’ve got.
    Sure...but it's also not a SB ring. Granted nothing is guaranteed, but odds go up when you have more + better.

Sure...but it's also not a SB ring. Granted nothing is guaranteed, but odds go up when you have more + better.
    I wonder if I was in that position if I would trade $20-30M for a CHANCE at a SECOND superbowl ring.

Although keep in mind that trading that money for a few "better" players may not pan out or make the chance better. We've seen some 0-3 yr players step up and make a huge difference plenty of years for SB winners. Too many cogs in the machine of a team.

Right but he already has those State Farm commercials…

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Khalil Mack to the Chargers. They are loading up in the AFC West right now

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Khalil Mack to the Chargers. They are loading up in the AFC West right now
    Awesome trade and badly needed. But they still need more on the D side.

Brownies just got Amari Cooper for essentially a 5th rounder. They also exchange 6th round picks.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Brownies just got Amari Cooper for essentially a 5th rounder. They also exchange 6th round picks.
    Nobody but the Browns wanted to pay $20 million a year for a guy who was nothing special last year. He is only 27, though. Could bounce back.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Here we go Brownies, here we go!!
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Nobody but the Browns wanted to pay $20 million a year for a guy who was nothing special last year.
    He did call Dak Prescott a black Kirk Cousins which is pretty fucking accurate when you look the numbers.