Page 42 of 117 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2903

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

I’ll be giddy as a school girl at a Bieber concert if the Patriots win the AFC East this yea.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    What I don't get about Rodgers is that the league does not require players to be vaxxed so WTF? If it's about public perception well he sure screwed the pooch on that one.
    more than likely just to circumvent the dumbass restrictions that the NFL put in place to effectively limit the activities and money non-vaccinated players can make compared to vaccinated players…???

rodgers has never given a fuck about public perception unless it’s rumors about him being gay. Dudes been a total egomaniac with a chip on his shoulder ever since he got passed over in his draft year by the 49ers. Rodgers only cares about what’s going to benefit him… always has been like that.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    more than likely just to circumvent the dumbass restrictions that the NFL put in place to effectively limit the activities and money non-vaccinated players can make compared to vaccinated players…???

rodgers has never given a fuck about public perception unless it’s rumors about him being gay. Dudes been a total egomaniac with a chip on his shoulder ever since he got passed over in his draft year by the 49ers. Rodgers only cares about what’s going to benefit him… always has been like that.
    It just show's how dumb Rodgers is...if he really cared about what benefits him he would've been honest about being "immunized"...this literally cost him millions of dollars and who knows how much going forward.

It was disappointing to see Love play so poorly. He looked really bad.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post

It was disappointing to see Love play so poorly. He looked really bad.
    He had a couple of moments where he was brilliant and he never stopped trying IMO. First day jitters and a controversy that put him in that position couldn't have made it easy. Hopefully he'll get another bite at the apple.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

The 49ers are determined to make me a curling fan...
    Jeezuz Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Is it too much to ask the Bears to beat the Steelers tonight?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Is it too much to ask the Bears to beat the Steelers tonight?
    As a Bears fan I feel like it's possible...but i'm always optimistic about their play...then reality sits in during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    The 49ers are determined to make me a curling fan...
    Jeezuz Christ
    They are awful. I've never been a Shanahan fan. Lynch's picks have been spotty. At what point do The Faithful lose faith in them? I'm getting there now.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    They are awful. I've never been a Shanahan fan. Lynch's picks have been spotty. At what point do The Faithful lose faith in them? I'm getting there now.
    Next Monday night might finally be the end for Jimmy G era.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Next Monday night might finally be the end for Jimmy G era.
    I hear Ay-ayron Rodgers might be available at the end of the year.

NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    I don’t know. One of my less objective friends thinks they have just been unlucky and had some bad calls. Lol. He was near apoplectic yesterday about the late face masking call that he was absolutely positive there was no way that was a face mask. So I’d say no time soon for the die hards lol

I hear Ay-ayron Rodgers might be available at the end of the year.
    That would be perfect.

I'm sure by then Mitchell Trubisky will be ready for a new team as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    He had a couple of moments where he was brilliant and he never stopped trying IMO. First day jitters and a controversy that put him in that position couldn't have made it easy. Hopefully he'll get another bite at the apple.
    I will say this: LaFluer had nothing but positives to say about Love and took the blame. Said he wasn’t ready with enough plays to beat the zero blitz. When Love actually had time he was slinging it.

Obviously he didn’t have a great game, but he had better numbers than Mahomes in that game and led a drive to give them a chance late. Hung in there after taking a bunch of hits, too.

As long as you don’t make 2021 Rodgers the level you are comparing him to I think it was pretty positive. Lots of teams would be happy with 60% completion for 200 yards with 1/1 from their QB

Wonder what the Packers locker room is like when Rodgers gets back. I'd be pissed, they would have beat the crap out of KC if Rodgers had played. Granted, he might have gotten a breakthrough case either way, but maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    Wonder what the Packers locker room is like when Rodgers gets back. I'd be pissed, they would have beat the crap out of KC if Rodgers had played. Granted, he might have gotten a breakthrough case either way, but maybe not.
    it's not even a "he might have caught a breakthrough case anyway". If he was vaccinated and did catch covid, he would have had the chance to test out and not miss a game. By being unvaccinated, missing the game was automatic.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    it's not even a "he might have caught a breakthrough case anyway". If he was vaccinated and did catch covid, he would have had the chance to test out and not miss a game. By being unvaccinated, missing the game was automatic.
    Yeah, for sure. I was just too lazy to clarify all that.

By my admittedly biased read the Pats are two missed defensive plays away from being 7-2, and one fumbled drive away from being 8-1, which is wild. Think people are sleeping on the Mac Jones experience.
    Live Free or Die

If the NFL sacks up and determines that a suspension is necessary, and he appeals it, and then they say, no Aaaron, you have to serve at least one game, that the game he serves his suspension is the Christmas Day game against the Browns.

That would be really great, mmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    do they like him in the locker room on a regular day?

Another career day for an iggles opposing QB. Fire the DC.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    By my admittedly biased read the Pats are two missed defensive plays away from being 7-2, and one fumbled drive away from being 8-1, which is wild. Think people are sleeping on the Mac Jones experience.
    Mac Jones looks decent and the D is good. I tend to agree, the Pats are a good team.

If the NFL sacks up and determines that a suspension is necessary, and he appeals it, and then they say, no Aaaron, you have to serve at least one game, that the game he serves his suspension is the Christmas Day game against the Browns.

That would be really great, mmkay?
    Was listening to the BS report and he was making the comparison to deflategate and Brady's ultimate suspension. It's arguable if deflated balls helped him since he's won 3 more SBs since then...and he was suspended 4 games...lets say he really did what is alleged, it didn't have potential life and death ramifications...and we're saying Rodgers only gets a game suspension for putting people in danger with is idiocy? Seriously? dude should at least get the 4 gamer Brady got IMO.

NFL 2021/2022

^^ You don’t think 1/5th of 1 psi of pressure in a football made a significant difference? All of the football world was apoplectic over it. Grown men were in tears. Clearly .2 psi must make a tremendous difference.

Does anyone really think the NFL gives a shit about player safety? There’s no way Rogers gets a suspension for endangering other players. He just lucky he didn’t call Goodell any mean names.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    ^^ You don’t think 1/5th of 1 psi of pressure in a football made a significant difference? All of the football world was apoplectic over it. Grown men were in tears. Clearly .2 psi must make a tremendous difference.

Does anyone really think the NFL gives a shit about player safety? There’s no way Rogers gets a suspension for endangering other players. He just lucky he didn’t call Goodell any mean names.
    That's just pain bullshit right there.. 1/5th of one is zero point two psi.. They were actually a full 1 to two PSI low. Five to ten times worse than you claim above..

Of the 11 footballs, seven were found to be between 1.0 and 2.0 PSI below the 12.5 minimum on both measurements.

https://www.businessinsider.com/psi-...otballs-2015-5
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Welp looks like Nagy is calling plays again. Bears sure know how to ruin a QB. Maybe I need that other thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using TGR Forums mobile app