Page 83 of 117 FirstFirst ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2903

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I’ve been checking in on my Bills friend since last night - no response. Back in college, after the fourth loss, he didn’t come out of his room for a day at least.
    I'll check in for him!

Every TV pundit is clocking in with a "If the Bills just did this, then..." this morning. I wish they would shut up.
    The Bills just needed a stop at some point in this game.

If the Bills just beat the Jaguars, maybe then they would have had a home game instead of having to deal with an away game.
    If Josh Allen had just picked different on the coin flip...

This could go on forever.

It was a good game. They lost. We're used to it.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Josh is 25. I like our odds.
    Go Bills
    Lots of quarterbacks were going to be the next great thing. He looks like a top 4 qb right now but good luck staying healthy if he continues to run the way he does.

That was the best weekend of football ive ever witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Lots of quarterbacks were going to be the next great thing. He looks like a top 4 qb right now but good luck staying healthy if he continues to run the way he does.
    Every player misses time eventually. It's a brutal game.
    This isn't rocket science. If you can develop a top 5 QB and great supporting cast, you're in the championship conversation.
    The future is bright. Go Bills.

I know those guys get used to being hollered at but when Suh is standing over you pointing at you and yelling that he's going to fuck you up for kicking him that it's gotta be a little concerning
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

NFL 2021/2022

Here’s a thought.. Bills could have intentionally held contacted receivers on every play. 5 yd penalty first down so what?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    I know those guys get used to being hollered at but when Suh is standing over you pointing at you and yelling that he's going to fuck you up for kicking him that it's gotta be a little concerning
    Yeah, that was a weird moment. Figured those guys would be on decent terms. But Suh is scary…. I wouldn’t feel good about that either.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Here’s a thought.. Bills could have intentionally held contacted receivers on every play. 5 yd penalty first down so what?
    Damn.......
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Damn.......
    Run a two or three deep defense with 3 man rush and just don’t let the receivers past ten yards.

was the super bowl last night? that chiefs / bills game was some dam good football.

guess im even hatch!!!

Would definitely work for a play or two.

i thought let the chiefs field the kickoff - no touchback, let some time come off the clock.

Yes. As a basketball fan, they do this on fast breaks, no automatic lay-up, the guy has to shoot free throws (maybe), and it takes away their momentum. It happens to the W’s constantly.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

It was a good weekend of football in lots of different ways. The divisional rounds are always good and these 4 games were all close. The conference games are usually good too and then the SB sucks. So I'm looking forward to next week and then just might ski all day on SB Sunday and listen to that on the drive home.

Am I the only one feeling this 17 game season is just too long?

Kinda interesting is if you discount Jimmy G and Tannehill the NFC was all old veteran QB's and AFC was the young guns.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Am I the only one who thought the Saturday games were boring as fuck?? I mean, sure they ended in exciting fashion, but... 13-10?? Jimmy G 131 yards passing, 0 TDs, 1 INT - Niners with just over 100 total rushing yards?? Rodgers 225 yards 0 TDs and the Packers didn't even total 70 rush yards as a team??? BORING! (Bengals - Titans was a *little* better, but I mean - the winning team only scored ONE fricken touchdown, and kicked FOUR FGs!?! 9-6 at halftime?? Only 3 points scored in the 4th Q??) It was not exciting football on Saturday AFAIC

Boring until the last 1/2 of the last 1/4.

And yes, the regular season is too long.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Bills Chiefs was one of the most fun games I've ever watched. Whether the offense was that good or the defense that bad, don't care. But I don't really have a team I root for so I didn't care who won, I just wanted to watch some good football. And I did. The only thing that would have made if better is if Mahomes or Allen ripped their helmet off and yelled "Are you not entertained?!"

No way the SB is as good as yesterday. Probably going skiing then eating some nachos and playing cards with some buddies with the game on in the background.

Another vote for too long regular season.

A big reason the Bengals are where they are is they are pretty healthy while the longer season seemed to chew up more teams than normal this year.
    I still call it The Jake.

Does anybody watch the Pro Bowl? I can't remember the last time I watched it... gotta be at least 20 years of not giving a fuck about that shit..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

My 14yo son is a fan. Has been for a few years. I think he’s the target market for that crap.
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I haven't watched a ton of Bills football this year, but from what I did see it didn't seem like they were using him as much in the run game in the regular season as they did this playoffs. Makes sense though - less worry about him getting banged up and being sore for a few weeks if it's a lose-and-go-home game.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    That was the best weekend of football ive ever witnessed.
    I sent that exact same thing to my kids last night. KC/Buff reminded me of the Mia/SD over time game in the early 90,s I think.

I like the length of the regular season personally. I actually think it should be 20 weeks long with 17 games. Make every Thursday Night game a soft bye, so no game before or after a teams Thursday game and one more full bye.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I’ve been checking in on my Bills friend since last night - no response. Back in college, after the fourth loss, he didn’t come out of his room for a day at least.
    I was in college for the Superbowl losses. I equate this debacle with wide right. Soul stealing.

The last decade or so I rarely let a Bills loss bother me too much. I let myself hope. It was a mistake.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gavinski91 View Post
    I haven't watched a ton of Bills football this year, but from what I did see it didn't seem like they were using him as much in the run game in the regular season as they did this playoffs. Makes sense though - less worry about him getting banged up and being sore for a few weeks if it's a lose-and-go-home game.
    Allen ran for nearly 800 yards this season. That is a ton of yards for a QB and a good season for a RB.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk