Page 15 of 117 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

I have Travis kelce and Gronk on my fantasy team. Who do I trade? I need a QB and could use a RB.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I have Travis kelce and Gronk on my fantasy team. Who do I trade? I need a QB and could use a RB.

Who do you have at QB currently?

You don’t trade Kelce, that is for damned sure. You can likely pick up a QB if your league isn’t super deep. Sell high on Gronk now and get yourself a solid RB2.

swing your fucking sword.

NFL 2021/2022

The “Lamar will get hurt”, “Lamar will get figured out” takes are so bold and original . I love them.

The Bills, Ravens and Packers will get their shit straightened out by end of month and get their 10+ wins

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Lamar is an incredible talent, but I can't be the only one cringing when he took off for that huge 27+ yd gain in on their final scoring drive as he got crushed high and low.
    He looked like he got his bell rung to me after that hit. Anyone other than mvp starting qb takes that hit and gets up like he did is going into the blue tent for a concussion evaluation...
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Fuckin' Perryman. Doing THE []_[] proud!
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

hatch, Cruiser is kind of making my point, dude took a big time hit and with the run game being what it is, I think the likelihood of that just naturally goes up.

I'm with you though, the Ravens will get their 10 wins and compete for the Division Title.
    I still call it The Jake.

Anti-vaxxer QB Record: 0-3
    (Quick note: the 4th one, Cam, will probably be playing in the fan controlled league with Johnny football before too long. Sorry, SYF).

Wentz-Looked like garbage, but then again he always looks like garbage.
    Cousins- Lost to the Bungles
    Jackson- Clutch QB's don't fumble in their opponent's territory in overtime.

I'm going with 22-29 for these guys for the season.
    (just spit balling: 9 wins for Ravens, 7 wins for the Colts, 6 wins for the visqueens).

Anyone want to place some bets?

Side action: How many games will these 3 miss?

NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    hatch, Cruiser is kind of making my point, dude took a big time hit and with the run game being what it is, I think the likelihood of that just naturally goes up.

I'm with you though, the Ravens will get their 10 wins and compete for the Division Title.
    Fair points . I guess it’s dammed if you don’t, damned if you do with Lamar running. My line of thinking is that his 4.3 speed is too much of an asset to have sprinkled in , it needs to be a big part of your offense.

Every NFL player misses extended time eventually. He will too, I just hope it’s something that doesn’t mess with his speed !

You bring up a good point that I think everyone in the league will be saying this year, and even more so if the league goes to 18 games (with 2 byes) in the future:

This season will be a war of attrition. Guys are going to get hurt and even though its only one more game, that's one more week of practice, one more game of getting worked, and it'll be decided by who's key players are healthy come week 18.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Anti-vaxxer QB Record: 0-3
    (Quick note: the 4th one, Cam, will probably be playing in the fan controlled league with Johnny football before too long. Sorry, SYF).

Wentz-Looked like garbage, but then again he always looks like garbage.
    Cousins- Lost to the Bungles
    Jackson- Clutch QB's don't fumble in their opponent's territory in overtime.

I'm going with 22-29 for these guys for the season.
    (just spit balling: 9 wins for Ravens, 7 wins for the Colts, 6 wins for the visqueens).

Anyone want to place some bets?

Side action: How many games will these 3 miss?
    I'd take the side action if I didn't agree with you on the wins. It's very likely that the antivaxxer QBs get slapped with the 10 day absence from the team at least once this season. That could mean two games without Lamar, it not more. I think 9 wins is probably where they get if he's only sidelined for one positive COVID-19 test during the season.

Cousins sucks. Minn also has a brutal schedule. They're fucked.

Colts, I was expecting more against the Seahawks at home...but Wentz might just suck. I think 7 games is good because he'll probably get benched and Eason might be better, although he wasn't great at U of W.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I'd take the side action if I didn't agree with you on the wins. It's very likely that the antivaxxer QBs get slapped with the 10 day absence from the team at least once this season. That could mean two games without Lamar, it not more. I think 9 wins is probably where they get if he's only sidelined for one positive COVID-19 test during the season.

Cousins sucks. Minn also has a brutal schedule. They're fucked.

Colts, I was expecting more against the Seahawks at home...but Wentz might just suck. I think 7 games is good because he'll probably get benched and Eason might be better, although he wasn't great at U of W.
    I'd agree with you that Lamar will probably miss 2 games.

For Wentz and Cousins, I think if they miss games they will be benched. They already are pretty sucky. Their coaches better follow Bellichick's approach (with Cam) and not Urban Meyers' (One of his more stupid press conferences moments), if they want to avoid some investigations from the NFLPA (and just in general).

Side note: I think the Ravens are really going to miss Marcus Peters, he brings a lot of energy and makes teams change their O game plan. He might be a bigger loss than Lamar missing a game or two.

holy shit did anyone see that NYG OG's leg get fucking snapped in half?

Pretty damn entertaining game for a Thursday night.

Still no name for Washington? Suprised every team not going the safe route and calling themselves the _________ football team. The fear of offending times we're in. I'm sure Norm had a good take on this.

Palisades Washington?

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    Still no name for Washington? Suprised every team not going the safe route and calling themselves the _________ football team. The fear of offending times we're in. I'm sure Norm had a good take on this.
    yer goddamned right he did.

Fuck man, call ‘em The Honkies as reparations…

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8245.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	385772

4 interceptions so far by the Pats against Zach Wilson. Wow, he is clearly out of his element. The Jets need to commit to the run, rookie QB's head is fkd and he's making stupid decisions throwing deep into coverage.

Congrats to whoever has the NE Def in their fantasy leagues. Cleaning UP!

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    4 interceptions so far by the Pats against Zach Wilson. Wow, he is clearly out of his element. The Jets need to commit to the run, rookie QB's head is fkd and he's making stupid decisions throwing deep into coverage.

Congrats to whoever has the NE Def in their fantasy leagues. Cleaning UP!
    He would have 5 INTs if an LB hadn't tipped one he threw at a CB.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

J E T S Jets! Jets! Jets!

How many other teams have a name like the Redskins?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    How many other teams have a name like the Redskins?
    Hmm.. Cleveland Indians. Chicago Blackhawks. Golden State Warriors. Kansas City Chiefs. Atlanta Braves.

And that's just pros. If you go to college it's even worse.

Then there are the HS teams..

I don't really have a dog in the fight, I guess I'm happy to see things that insult/offend specific groups people get changed, I'm not offended, but I'm not a member of their communities.

Just wanted to show that this issue goes way beyond the Washington Football Team.

While the logos and mascots of many of these teams could be seen as offensive, the name "Redskins" is pretty much in a class by itself. It's a pretty bad example of the "fear of offending times we're in".
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Two teams undefeated when you include the preseason (preseason!, preseason!, we talkin' about preseason?)

Chiefs and Broncos. Nice to see the Broncs playing decently this year. Still doubtful it will last.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk