Page 39 of 117 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    Rodgers just going full anti-vax just now is a real disappointment. I guess getting heavy into crypto last week was a red flag
    Wonder if State Farm drops him.

He's crying cancel culture but shifts the blame for the misunderstanding:

Green Bay Packers star quarterback Aaron Rodgers confirmed he is unvaccinated against Covid-19 and is disappointed with the treatment he's been receiving in the media while appearing on The Pat McAfee Show on Friday.

"I realize I'm in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now," Rodgers said. "So, before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I think I would like to set the record straight on so many of the blatant lies that are out there about myself."
    Rodgers said the media was on a "witch hunt" to find out which players were vaccinated and blamed reporters for him saying he was "immunized" back in August.

The 37-year-old Rodgers said if any reporter would have asked a follow-up question, he would have explained he's "not an anti-vax flat earther," but that he's a "critical thinker."
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Why didn't Rodgers just own it that he's not "immunized" when asked originally? I think people like Cousins and Wentz are morons for refusing to get vaccinated, at least they owned it.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Ugh... done with him:

Rogers added he has been following the strict NFL protocols for unvaccinated players to a "T." Rodgers described the daily testing he is subjected to every day, even on off days, and believes the rules are in place to shame unvaccinated people. Rodgers says he has been tested over 300 times before testing positive this week.

Rodgers said he consulted with podcast host Joe Rogan and took his advice on how he treated his own Covid-19 infection.

"I consulted with a now good friend of mine Joe Rogan, after he got Covid, and I've a lot of the stuff he recommended in his podcast and on the phone to me," Rodgers said.

"I'm going to have the best immunity possible now based on the 2.5-million-person study from Israel that the people that get Covid and recover, have the most robust immunity. I'm thankful for people like Joe stepping up and using his voice. I'm thankful for my medical squad and I'm thankful for all the love and support I've gotten but I've been taking monoclonal antibodies, Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin C and DHCQ and I feel pretty incredible."
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Why didn't Rodgers just own it that he's not "immunized" when asked originally? I think people like Cousins and Wentz are morons for refusing to get vaccinated, at least they owned it.
    This is why Rodgers is screwed. He looks like a selfish coward regardless of your stance on vaccines. He won't back down from his "victim" position (because he's Aaron Rodgers) and his shame will be enduring. His reputation is just as shot as the perv in Houston. No one respects him right now.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    This is why Rodgers is screwed. He looks like a selfish coward regardless of your stance on vaccines. He won't back down from his "victim" position (because he's Aaron Rodgers) and his shame will be enduring. His reputation is just as shot as the perv in Houston. No one respects him right now.

Yup.
    It’s un fucking believable what he just did.
    Mrs. Plug is a Packer’s shareholder, born in Madison, parents went to the ice bowl, has worn Packer shit and a cheesehead to 49er playoff games and Seahawk’s games. (Also Halloween and all kinds of other crap.). That whole side of the family is Packer nuts, and now they are completely done.
    After Favre dick pics, Aaron came along, did great, seemed normal, seemed smart on Jeopardy etc.
    Now Rodgers’ wacko selfish ignorant bullshit.
    I can’t believe he fucked this up.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by plugboots View Post
    Yup.
    It’s un fucking believable what he just did.
    Mrs. Plug is a Packer’s shareholder, born in Madison, parents went to the ice bowl, has worn Packer shit and a cheesehead to 49er playoff games and Seahawk’s games. (Also Halloween and all kinds of other crap.). That whole side of the family is Packer nuts, and now they are completely done.
    After Favre dick pics, Aaron came along, did great, seemed normal, seemed smart on Jeopardy etc.
    Now Rodgers’ wacko selfish ignorant bullshit.
    I can’t believe he fucked this up.
    This is me and my family to a T. I was even on his side this summer because I thought he was right about how they’ve treated veterans in the past. But now I am ready for the next era at QB. Denver can have him.

NFL 2021/2022

Right? I mean for JH chrissake I visited family in Chicago, we drove up to Green Bay to sit in front of the Don Hutson field house so I could eat bratwurst with these people.
    They were beyond just fans.
    They are D-U-N done.

Mrs. plug just texted me:

He can tap dance all he wants now but he lied. I’m done with Aaron. Big fail of a team leader
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post

Yes. Fuck him.

Oh, I just heard he was dewormed a while back, so he's got that going for him which is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    This is me and my family to a T. I was even on his side this summer because I thought he was right about how they’ve treated veterans in the past. But now I am ready for the next era at QB. Denver can have him.
    Same. Bring on Love.

Kaaron Rodgers

or

QAaron Rodgers
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

You guys are drastically overestimating how much the average NFL fan cares about COVID. If Rodgers comes back next week and keeps slinging it like he has been, this whole controversy will be largely forgotten by December.

Right on. Sheesh. Lots of drama in the NFL this season. Lovey Dovey throws 4 INT's Sun and GB fans will be hoping for Ay-Ay-Ron back.

Go Bills.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Kaaron Rodgers

or

QAaron Rodgers
    Nice...

At least he's checked all the boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by JaytaeMoney View Post
    You guys are drastically overestimating how much the average NFL fan cares about COVID. If Rodgers comes back next week and keeps slinging it like he has been, this whole controversy will be largely forgotten by December.
    Oh, NFL teams and fans will put up with a ton for a player of his caliber, just like they tolerate guys who beat up women. But this lie will follow him forever, like a baseball player with a positive steroid test. When he retires, every article reflecting on his career will include a mention of his covid lie. He has absolutely damaged his credibility.

I don't know if it's the collapse of our public education system or the Russians are pumping some kind of stupid drug into our water supply but each day is looking closer to Idiocracy than the last

OBJ: Look at me!!!

A-Aron Rodgers: Hold my beer.
    I still call it The Jake.

And here it is. Trotter was obviously sitting on this waiting to be told he could print it.

"The inside story of how the relationship between Baker and OBJ fell apart" or something like that as the title.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...hip-fell-apart

Also, a reminder that this thread is for NFL news and the depression thread is for commiseration. And bitchin. And drinking.

This is just one trash bag too many in the Aaron Rodgers dumpster fire dude, settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    This is just one trash bag too many in the Aaron Rodgers dumpster fire dude, settle down.
    That, and he's clearly lost his marbles.

I gotta agree. Players have done things far stupider and fans don't give a crap as long as they produce. I'm sure there are plenty of fans of teams that need a QB that are salivating at the prospect of him coming to their team.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    I gotta agree. Players have done things far stupider and fans don't give a crap as long as they produce. I'm sure there are plenty of fans of teams that need a QB that are salivating at the prospect of him coming to their team.
    dunfree makes the obvious point, that it's the cumulative effect of all of Rodger's idiocy...not just lying about being "immunized".

Maybe so but his Jeopardy career is OVER!......

until he walks back the antivax rhetoric like Mayim did..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

What else can you cure Dr. Rogan?