Page 9 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 2903

Thread: NFL 2021/2022

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where the climate suits my clothes.
    Posts
    5,246
    Bill has been saying all summer that "Cam is the starter." Much to the chagrin of local sports talk radio. Gotta say I'm happy he came around. Bring on the Jones era!!

  2. #202
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    2 hours from anything
    Posts
    10,116
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Bill has been saying all summer that "Cam is the starter." Much to the chagrin of local sports talk radio. Gotta say I'm happy he came around. Bring on the Jones era!!
    Which is absolutely the right call until you’ve 100% made the decision. Nothing worse than saying Mac is the starter then going back to Cam.

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    ECO
    Posts
    5,637
    Lil Mac is all grown up now


    And Hoyer released as well…until they sign him yet again later

  4. #204
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    Lil Mac is all grown up now


    And Hoyer released as well…until they sign him yet again later
    Drafted No. 1(5) overall
    Cam was gonna be his backup QB
    Panthers fans have either forgotten or wish to forget Cam..

    Seems about right

  5. #205
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    beaverhead county
    Posts
    4,186
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    Panthers fans have either forgotten or wish to forget Cam..

    Seems about right
    no, some of us do not wish to forget but instead cling to the fondest memories of our childhoods.
    "somebody's gotta do it"

  6. #206
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    no, some of us do not wish to forget but instead cling to the fondest memories of our childhoods.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE-xswZX-8k

    I like Cam, I hope he starts for another team in the league. I doubt it happens without a vaccine

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    beaverhead county
    Posts
    4,186
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE-xswZX-8k

    I like Cam, I hope he starts for another team in the league. I doubt it happens without a vaccine
    The only thing comforting about that night is the fact that I can go through life knowing that the level of sheer anguish I felt in the 4th quarter will never be matched.

    That was also the night that my 8th grade girlfriend finally let me perform fornications. I was feeling a lot of things.
    "somebody's gotta do it"

  8. #208
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    242
    SUF took his SB loss frustrations out on his.. 8th grade gf? Damn, always surprised when I hear people hooking up pre-HS…

    Unrelated but my homie claims he lost his virginity when he was 12 doing anal.. apparently he “stuck it in the wrong (or nearest) hole”


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  9. #209
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    17,628
    SUF didn’t mention the fact that he already graduated high school when he got the fornication with his eight grade gf.

  10. #210
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15,958
    Geez, my team lost 4 SB's in a row and I never even got a bj from my gf.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  11. #211
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Middle of the NEK
    Posts
    5,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Geez, my team lost 4 SB's in a row and I never even got a bj from my gf.
    +++Vibes+++

    My team has been winning them a lot over the past two decades. So I haven't required "pity" fornications to help me feel better.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

  12. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Park City
    Posts
    4,735
    As a vikings fan all I get is disrespect.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

  13. #213
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    30,242
    As a Browns fan, and now hearing about this, I feel like I’ve been cheated out of a lot of condolence sex.
    I still call it The Jake.

  14. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    16,852
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Longevity matters. My list would look something like this:

    1) Mahomes
    2) Brady
    3) Rodgers
    4) Wilson
    5.) Allen
    6.) Lamar
    7.) Tannenhill

    I'm not ranking Watson because he's off playing scout team safety.
    Tannehill...lol

  15. #215
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    As a vikings fan all I get is disrespect.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Andrew and I feel your pain. My husband used to watch the Vikings every Sunday down at Bunny's Bar downtown. Another fellow at the bar had a dog named Tarkenton, and after every Vikings win, patrons would come by and the dog would high-five them. One day someone asked what the dog would do if the Vikings won a playoff game. The guy responded "I have no idea, I've only had him 12 years."

  16. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    SUF didn’t mention the fact that he already graduated high school when he got the fornication with his eight grade gf.
    Well shit that is a bit fishy. SUF claims to be 20 in the college thread.. he might not have already graduated but sounds like SUF was a highschooler preyin on 8th grade girls.. one of those creeps

  17. #217
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    Well shit that is a bit fishy. SUF claims to be 20 in the college thread.. he might not have already graduated but sounds like SUF was a highschooler preyin on 8th grade girls.. one of those creeps
    Panthers were in the super bowl in 2016. That was nearly six years ago. So that would put him at 14? maybe 15 at the oldest? Sounds like he was probably an 8th grader, maybe a 9th grader.
    (He probably got shit from his friends for not going for a younger girl or a cousin. He is from the South, after all).

    It kinda seems like you and Core Shot are really the ones who are creeps for keeping such close track of SUF's age and sex activities.

    SUF, my suggestion is post about whatever you want on this forum. But you might not want to talk about your love life here. There are some old guys here who are wayyy too interested in it.

  18. #218
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Panthers were in the super bowl in 2016. That was nearly six years ago. So that would put him at 14? maybe 15 at the oldest? Sounds like he was probably an 8th grader, maybe a 9th grader.
    (He probably got shit from his friends for not going for a younger girl or a cousin. He is from the South, after all).

    It kinda seems like you and Core Shot are really the ones who are creeps for keeping such close track of SUF's age and sex activities.

    SUF, my suggestion is post about whatever you want on this forum. But you might not want to talk about your love life here. There are some old guys here who are wayyy too interested in it.
    So there's a possibility that SUF was dating his younger, middle-school-aged cousin while in highschool? What a dog. Change his name to StealUrFace to StealUrInnocence

    I was in the 10th grade @ 15. I don't think retaining information that I read in another thread makes me a creep.. It's all the other shit that I do that makes me a creep.

  19. #219
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    I don't think retaining information that I read in another thread makes me a creep.. It's all the other shit that I do that makes me a creep.

    I LOLed. That is a great line.

  20. #220
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    30,242
    Cam Newton to Bishop Sycamore










    (As heard about 100 times today but still made me laugh)
    I still call it The Jake.

  21. #221
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Montrose, CO
    Posts
    4,084
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Cam Newton to Bishop Sycamore










    (As heard about 100 times today but still made me laugh)
    I laughed. What a strange story that is evolving into.

  22. #222
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    inw
    Posts
    1,231
    Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    As a vikings fan all I get is disrespect.
    To that you can now add Chris Herndon, which will likely just lead to more disrespect.

  23. #223
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    beaverhead county
    Posts
    4,186
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    So there's a possibility that SUF was dating his younger, middle-school-aged cousin while in highschool? What a dog. Change his name to StealUrFace to StealUrInnocence

    I was in the 10th grade @ 15. I don't think retaining information that I read in another thread makes me a creep.. It's all the other shit that I do that makes me a creep.
    No dawg, yer maffs are off. I am currently 19, 20 in a few weeks. This was 5.5 years ago. I was 14 then. So was she. We was the same age. Still are. She had also moved from somewhere in the Midwest at the beginning of the year. Hain't got no kin in the midwest.
    "somebody's gotta do it"

  24. #224
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    I was 14 then. So was she. We was the same age. Still are.
    Good to hear that you both aged at the same rate. Thought you still might be fucking her as a 14 year old.

  25. #225
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    beaverhead county
    Posts
    4,186
    Quote Originally Posted by bearcub69 View Post
    Good to hear that you both aged at the same rate. Thought you still might be fucking her as a 14 year old.
    Mane, we haint had sexual relations (or any relations, for that matter) since '16.
    "somebody's gotta do it"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •