Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    You guys are wonderful people. Thank you for your concern and best wishes. At five weeks now, I think I'm on the mend. Slowly but surely. I think I'm getting better as of yesterday. I ate my fourth meal in as many weeks. It's not as difficult as it was. I'm talking to the the backcountry guys, ordered a single shirt to check out, and we are well into making it happen. I'm so behind on my whole life but am doing my healing in ways that don't overtax my health and stress me. So, thank you again. I think I can do this with no ill effects. And I still have your skis SkiJ. You just let me know when to ship them.

glad to hear you are on the mend, Pat -
    That's most important !

four meals in four weeks...
    ( you could be down fifty pounds ( unless you have been able to take liquid nutrition ))

regarding the BROs -
    still want 'em ,
    still away from home...
    ( will follow-up )

' hope you can avoid Surgery - and
    ( Please) do whatever you have got to do to regain you health !

Thank you for all you do, Pat !
    You Are one of the founding maggots ! !!

Thank you ! skiJ

shit man, just catching up on this. you are a rad dude Pat. hope you keep on! glad to hear you are getting better!

thanks for all the positive stoke over the years!

Well, I've been waiting for some shithead at Backcountry to return a phone call and email but I can see this isn't the company John Bresee built anymore. Now shopping elsewhere...

Of course, I get an email right after posting above. They won't sell to me because it's a resale situation. Fuck Backcountry.
    Last edited by splat; 07-08-2021 at 03:01 PM.

I think I have lost interest in this dri fit project. It's a pain in the ass I don't want to expend any further energy on.

Too bad, but you gotta take care of yourself first splat. Don't add extra stress just so some mags can look cool in the sun.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It would be much more rewarding if it happens stress free, ezpz. Concept is there. We're not going anywhere. No rush . No stress. Im sure we'd all enjoy it so much more if splat was fully mended and he just did this as a fun thing , as it should be. Enjoy the process kind of thing. A celebratory sun hoody, of continued mags good health

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Yeah I think I'd feel worse wearing one knowing it was a pain in the ass to make.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Well, I've been waiting for some shithead at Backcountry to return a phone call and email but I can see this isn't the company John Bresee built anymore. Now shopping elsewhere...

Of course, I get an email right after posting above. They won't sell to me because it's a resale situation. Fuck Backcountry.
    How the fuck is it that they give a shit what you do with them after you purchase them? Makes little sense.

I know plenty of companies that let employees pick their own jackets to have a company logo embroidered on. How is this different?

Oh yeah fuck backcountry.com.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

You know Patagonia sells quantities for group buy/corporate logo shit all the time. Might be worth a phone call to ask. I have two of their hoody sun shirts and they are the shit.

And not sure what ails you Splat but heal up dude.

Just saw this, hope you're feeling better soon Splat.

Quote Originally Posted by easyrdr View Post
    You know Patagonia sells quantities for group buy/corporate logo shit all the time. Might be worth a phone call to ask. I have two of their hoody sun shirts and they are the shit.

And not sure what ails you Splat but heal up dude.
    https://www.patagonia.com/corporate-...formation.html
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    "For each order, we require disclosure of how the product will be used and reserve the right to refuse service."
    while maggots are core, they are also filthy animals

"To increase the life span of our products, we are transitioning away from adding additional logos to our products."
    is FNKA registered?

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    "For each order, we require disclosure of how the product will be used and reserve the right to refuse service."
    while maggots are core, they are also filthy animals

"To increase the life span of our products, we are transitioning away from adding additional logos to our products."
    is FNKA registered?
    Idk, I’d think someone from Patagonia would be more keen on letting it slide for a bunch of outdoor/action sport enthusiasts vs some stupid corporate golf tournament or something. But in 2021 who TF knows.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

It would probably last well . I generally like their cuts

Hippie Dan approved

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRDB9Keh...dium=copy_link

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

We'd just be buying blanks. And splat has the tm on fkna and I own the font for change for a nickel.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    We'd just be buying blanks. And splat has the tm on fkna and I own the font for change for a nickel.
    would they have any course of action if we bought blanks and then printed on them after the fact?
    swing your fucking sword.

I worked for Patagonia 15 years ago. As things go I've lost touch with everyone I used to work with, not sure if I even know anybody working there these days. What I can say is group buys were normal, getting one off colors made were also possible on some stuff. Their pricing was solid. Just tell them you want to order them to throw into a goody bag or some shit for your club members/conference goers/ whatever.

The logo shit we can deal with later once you get the shirts. I would think the only hiccup is what it will take to print on that kind of fabric.

FKNA shirts: round 4: what do we want?

I had reached out to the sales & creative guru at 320 Ink out here in Maine. Great company with solid products-he’s done some work for our brewery and they’ve come out nice. He is actually getting me pricing for a hoodie, and a sample made up that I can get my hands on (which is actually pretty cool).
    He had asked for a logo-if we can give him a rough design he can dial in the price for us. It sounded like you guys were thinking about getting blank shirts and having someone else screen them, but one stop shopping may just be as easy.
    Splat or Stealyourface-how easy would it be to get a pdf of a FKNALIFE logo made up in that font? Not sure if I’m being helpful or not, but wanted to see if I could assist in spreading the stoke.

Get well Splat..
    if this comes to fruition count me in
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

"Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

believe...

Thanks, BaNosser and the rest of you guys. It looks like I'm gonna be fucked up for some time to come. When I get back, we can work on something. I got people to take care of the cream business, but it looks like I'm out for a while with a shitload of medical stuff ahead of me. Thanks all.

I'm really sorry to hear this, Splat. I hope that this bitter chapter in your life goes by quickly and that you recover your health soon, and come back stronger.

Heal up Pat. Sending good vibes your way.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Thanks, BaNosser and the rest of you guys. It looks like I'm gonna be fucked up for some time to come. When I get back, we can work on something. I got people to take care of the cream business, but it looks like I'm out for a while with a shitload of medical stuff ahead of me. Thanks all.
    Shit dude. Best wishes your way.

Reach out here if you need more help.

+++vibes+++ for splat

+++vibes+++ splat -

one of the Original maggs ( and in my book, one of the all-time Great, HoF-worthy maggots )

fknA. ( Please) get well soon...

Respectfully. skiJ
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "