Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Seeing a lot of crossover from the polyass crew and those who can't seem to get over their fear of covid.

Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    The problem is, you're serious.
    I will say this for the Swedes - at least they are consistent.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    My dad had Rheumatic Fever as a child and it damaged his heart something fierce. He died at 56.
    My grandfather had scarlet fever as a kid, same exact result as your dad.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    Seeing a lot of crossover from the polyass crew and those who can't seem to get over their fear of covid.

Yet you’re too scared to comment directly so you come back with this vague cowardly shit with a music video tacked on. Kudos.

I guess it's not a party.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Yet you’re too scared to comment directly so you come back with this vague cowardly shit with a music video tacked on. Kudos.
    I thought the party needed some tunes. DJ has noted your disdain for Tom Petty.
    Live Free or Die

On that I will agree. This party needs music and booze and weed for sure. It’s Friday afternoon!

One of things the CDC certainly considered is that states with and without mask mandates and fully open vs restricted seem to have similar downward trajectories of new cases on a per capita basis. Easier to appreciate on the log scale.
    https://ig.ft.com/coronavirus-chart/...1&values=cases

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    One of things the CDC certainly considered is that states with and without mask mandates and fully open vs restricted seem to have similar downward trajectories of new cases on a per capita basis. Easier to appreciate on the log scale.
    https://ig.ft.com/coronavirus-chart/...1&values=cases
    So the masks and restrictions are working!

Shut it all down.
    . . .

This gonna be everyone first night out at Milkie's or Mangy Moose:

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I will say this for the Swedes - at least they are consistent.
    But but but their economy also did worse than their Nordic neighbors, doesn’t that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    But but but their economy also did worse than their Nordic neighbors, doesn’t that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    This gonna be everyone first night out at Milkie's or Mangy Moose:

Someone once told me fat chicks are like mopeds. Fun as shit to ride, just don't let your friends catch you.

Checking in party people. Goods vibes and sunny out here! Hosting fam and friends; carne asada over charcoal, margaritas and island music..
    what are the heathens doing?

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Checking in party people. Goods vibes and sunny out here! Hosting fam and friends; carne asada over charcoal, margaritas and island music..
    what are the heathens doing?
    Probably the same thing bro

California continuing its mask mandate until June 15. That was a quick decision--obviously not a lot of discussion between the health people and the Gov.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post

I thought we were supposed to get all pissy when someone mentioned someone’s posts in that other forum?

Atlanta United hosted the largest soccer game in the entire world since March of last year at a way less than capacity 40,000+ Saturday.

Played golf, went to the kid’s last soccer game of the year followed up by tacos at our favorite patio spot.

Lovely brunch Sunday morning before a hike and bbq.

Other than the lack of masks none of it was any different than the last six or so months.
    I still call it The Jake.

The Misses has cabin fever and wants to go do something. I am less than enthused to mingle with the unwashed masses. Hopefully meeting up with friends we haven't seen in a year helps resolve my girls anxiety.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    You might want to do a little more research. I see people at the hospital almost daily that are COVID long haulers. There’s a lot of younger people that started out healthy, got COVID and “recovered” that are still struggling to get back to normal. Not just lung problems but issues with bowels, mental status, renal issues etc. a lot of these issues won’t resolve.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    How many of those could've actually been undiagnosed issues prior to covid? I'm sure at least some.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by RoooR View Post
    Health insurance companies are actually the main ones putting this database together so that they can predict utilization rates moving forward.
    and track liability exemption. The shit I signed over when getting the vaccine was almost as bad as the threat of C19

Now that those of us who have the vaccine can go about without masks, we need to figure out a protocol when we find the freeriders and mask holes among us.

Do we simply call them out to everyone else around? “Hey everyone, this guy is unvaccinated and pretending that he is and not wearing a mask!”

Or do we come up with something more aggressive like pouring toilet water in their drink and dog shit under their door handles?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Isn’t it only going to be a few more weeks till everybody is unmasked?

California is June 15th for everyone I thought

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    How many of those could've actually been undiagnosed issues prior to covid? I'm sure at least some.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app
    Stress? Somatic? The mind can definitely do some of those things.

however, aren’t scientists finding the virus in these organ tissues?
    Last edited by AEV; 05-18-2021 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Now that those of us who have the vaccine can go about without masks, we need to figure out a protocol when we find the freeriders and mask holes among us.

Do we simply call them out to everyone else around? “Hey everyone, this guy is unvaccinated and pretending that he is and not wearing a mask!”

Or do we come up with something more aggressive like pouring toilet water in their drink and dog shit under their door handles?

I mean a decent number of them are going to end up on ventilators. That seems like punishment enough.