Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    this document is the most janky, unofficial-looking official doc ever
    My social security card would like a chat with you.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

https://www.oregonlive.com/coronavir...tate-says.html

so my name & DOB are written in pencil on my vaxx card [they used a box of golf pencils at the vaxx site to keep the writing implements clean]

this document is the most janky, unofficial-looking official doc ever (& if stolen/lost, it's also easily re-named)

at least the shot dates have printed stickers + inked dates

wondering if I should just neatly ink the name in (at risk of it looking edited)
    Ms TBS was kind enough to print my name in ink - it wouldn't be legible if I did it

I'd leave it alone. I don't expect many minimum wage retail people will want to be the Covid Card Police. Which they shouldn't have to be...

"more prevalent" ? "more deadly" ?...reported US tetanus cases are typically in the TENS

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...es-us-by-year/
    The reason there are only about 30 deaths from Tetanus is because vaccines eliminated the problem. Despite AD saying "oh we are going to need boosters so we should still worry about covid", you don't worry about Tetanus (which requires boosters) anymore because vaccines work. Tetanus is more deadly (20% death rate) when unvaxxed and easier to contract (it is found in dirt everywhere), but everyone is vaccinated for it because there isn't some weird political virtue signaling / BS surrounding it.

The same would be for covid if people could get the fuck over themselves but here we are.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by RoooR View Post
    In summary, COVID is a horrible disease that wreaks havoc on the body. I feel so lucky that nobody in my immediate family got it and I do empathize with people that still want to act super careful. But these vaccines are some of the most effective ever invented and I'm moving on. Vaxed and Waxed. Summer 2021 party freaking time.
    That’s all true and reasonable, but I’ll have moved on when I can go ski in Canada again. For that to happen Canada has to get over it, and that’s their choice.

Quote Originally Posted by wkd-rdr View Post
    I am unaware of viruses that are transmitted outdoors without very close contact. Always willing to learn though.
    so, no facts?

So what's the first drink you all are gonna order at a bar? I had a Manhattan yesterday. Freaking awesome.
    First meal that doesn't travel well? Going to get my self some fried chicken soon.
    First concert / sporting event you'll attend?
    First movie you want to see in theaters?

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    The reason there are only about 30 deaths from Tetanus is because vaccines eliminated the problem. Despite AD saying "oh we are going to need boosters so we should still worry about covid", you don't worry about Tetanus (which requires boosters) anymore because vaccines work. Tetanus is more deadly (20% death rate) when unvaxxed and easier to contract (it is found in dirt everywhere), but everyone is vaccinated for it because there isn't some weird political virtue signaling / BS surrounding it.

The same would be for covid if people could get the fuck over themselves but here we are.
    People are vaxxed for Tetanus because anti-science nitwits didn't have an internet at the time to politicize it.

So what's the first drink you all are gonna order at a bar? I had a Manhattan yesterday. Freaking awesome.
    First meal that doesn't travel well? Going to get my self some fried chicken soon.
    i got some fried chicken last night. best i've ever had.
    swing your fucking sword.

Meh

I got a nice TV and know how to mix my own drinks

I've been golfing, skiing, ordering take out and enjoying the outdoors since the zombie apocalypse started

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    People are vaxxed for Tetanus because anti-science nitwits didn't have an internet at the time to politicize it.
    It's the alt-right corner of the interwebs that's fucking up the covid

It was a pint.

Fish & fuckin' chips, natch.

No idea... not really a concert/sportsball attendee.

Meh. Those places have always been germ-caves.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    That’s all true and reasonable, but I’ll have moved on when I can go ski in Canada again. For that to happen Canada has to get over it, and that’s their choice.
    It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear. And from our shores, we — you know, it could get worse before it gets better. It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows.
    President Trump
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    this party fkn sux.
    For realz. Here we were getting ready to get back on that party bus to rage our nuts off, but then here come the usual covid nerds to try and break up the party. I swear, some of these guys must've been Hall Monitors in their youth. In between receiving their daily wedgies, swirlies, and getting shoved into lockers that is. They were the kids who would call the cops or tell everyone's parents when they found out about a kegger going on.

Right when everyone is starting to feel optimistic about the world and our society getting back to normal, here comes the usual Debby Downers here talking about silently spreading whatever and "long covid" post-vax...

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    plus: boosters! duh!!!!
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Despite AD saying "oh we are going to need boosters so we should still worry about covid"
    I was just pointing out that the statement that we never have to worry about Covid again is demonstrably false. Like Churchill said, this isn't the beginning of the end, but it is the end of the beginning.

you can't have it both ways: yes, it's not an issue because we vax'ed it out; therefore it is NOT more prevalent & deadly.

let's be clear that the the political aspect of vax'ing is new and recent and is primarily from the anti crowd
    this windmill-tilting at virtue signaling over covid safety is fucking stupid
    best practices are clear and should be followed
    people shouldn't be attacked for wanting to protect themselves, their families or their communities

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    For realz. Here we were getting ready to get back on that party bus to rage our nuts off, but then here come the usual covid nerds to try and break up the party. I swear, some of these guys must've been Hall Monitors in their youth. In between receiving their daily wedgies, swirlies, and getting shoved into lockers that is. They were the kids who would call the cops or tell everyone's parents when they found out about a kegger going on.

Right when everyone is starting to feel optimistic about the world and our society getting back to normal, here comes the usual Debby Downers here talking about silently spreading whatever and "long covid" post-vax...
    You really should meet mofro261 sometime.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

so my name & DOB are written in pencil on my vaxx card [they used a box of golf pencils at the vaxx site to keep the writing implements clean]

this document is the most janky, unofficial-looking official doc ever (& if stolen/lost, it's also easily re-named)

wondering if I should just neatly ink the name in (at risk of it looking edited)
    Keep a picture of it on your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post

just remember folks

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I’m his best friend IRL and even I have him on ignore...
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    so, no facts?
    Nice backpedal, perhaps get a coaster brake
    the drugs made me realize it's not about the drugs

Staples will laminate your card for free. You can also have it copied, shrunk to wallet size and laminate that.

Our vax clinic was laminate cards right on sight after people had their 2nd jab.

You're going to want that vax card if you're in Washington because.......

Some Washington businesses can give fully vaccinated people a free drink
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    i got some fried chicken last night. best i've ever had.
    With waffles?!

Fried chicken and fish and chips sound amazing. That stuff just doesn't travel.

Good thing I've been partying post vax in real life because this party thread is full of poopers.

Fried chicken and fish and chips sound amazing. That stuff just doesn't travel.
    I probably would have ended up in a mental institution during this whole thing if it hadn't been for:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fish-n-chips1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	375101