Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    PM Rontele
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I eat Fage about once a week--it contains live bacteria. Not all do. Hard to extrapolate that study to humans though--gut flora in humans and lab rats are different. Although those of us who been covid vaccinated are a lot more like lab rats than are normal humans.
    I know I know. I saw that recently and thought it was interesting. Youtube ads be like "lactob. reuteri increases your ball size/sperm/T".. So many people just run with shit now even when the studies are on modified rats lol.

I would think that getting severe covid could ruin testosterone long term, so theoretically being vaccinated is a good way of keeping testosterone normal for the rest of your life. Wish I was in position to research this kind of stuff.

When I'm in a serious heavy lifting phase, I take boron, vitamin D, fenugreek extract and tribulus t. I think the Vitamin D and fgreek are the only one actually shown to work a bit.

Any of you guys on TRT or HGH? I wish there was so much more research on that, I feel like that's an avenue that was just cut off in the 80s, instead of being exacerbated and maybe evolving into healing drugs with less side effects.