Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    When the Russians bomb Vancouver you'll be glad you did this.
    I thought China was going to annex and take over Vancouver? Or has that already happened during COVID, and the rest of the world just was clueless?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    For such a major city Vangroovy doesnt have any refinerys, which I think makes fuel more expensive
    It's my understanding that the GVRD puts enough extra tax(es) on gas that the lower mainland prices aren't competitive no matter what.

And are you sure there aren't any refineries? The one in Burnaby was still operating last time I was there (years ago now).

I'm confused two
    Thought timberridge lived in vt all this time and sold drugs to my brother

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    It's my understanding that the GVRD puts enough extra tax(es) on gas that the lower mainland prices aren't competitive no matter what.

And are you sure there aren't any refineries? The one in Burnaby was still operating last time I was there (years ago now).
    Oh, it's there, much to the chagrin of the SJWs that protest the pipeline upgrade that don't know where their various petroleum products come from.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    I thought China was going to annex and take over Vancouver? Or has that already happened during COVID, and the rest of the world just was clueless?
    Plot Twist. The Russians wore Asian masks and since that was branded racist on tik tok nobody looked any closer.

I still don't believe that timberridge is looking forward to a go down in a hail of FBI bullets. Not blasé enough.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    Oh, it's there, much to the chagrin of the SJWs that protest the pipeline upgrade that don't know where their various petroleum products come from.
    There might be more to it than I know, but from an outsider's perspective, the opposition to that pipeline was somewhat misplaced. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the pipe already there, and they just wanted to add a second pipe along the same route? And wouldn't that be a more environmentally friendly solution than running a second pipeline through some other untouched wilderness?

I do understand the BC vs AB dynamic, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    I'm confused two
    Thought timberridge lived in vt all this time and sold drugs to my brother
    Does he go by "Sunshine Grooveman" and hang out at the IGA parking lot in Londonderry?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Does he go by "Sunshine Grooveman" and hang out at the IGA parking lot in Londonderry?
    Can he get us any gas?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Can he get us any gas?
    Yeah but not gasoline.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

Fire is fire some say.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Can he get us any gas?
    Head over to the ECRC thread. Tell them you're looking for "1203 syrup" and to send a truck to Buckhead. It'll have VT plates and the driver looks like this. It's ok for Camry's and such, just don't put that shit in the Porsche.
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 656
Size:  50.8 KB

Solid beta, TR. Do I tip in soup or tele skis?

Now I just gotta go find a Camry.

That's Louis. He used to do the fuel deliveries to the Sunoco's in Londonderry and Manchester before he got busted for peeing in the tankers. He's freelancing now.

I'm headed to Raleigh next Wednesday night (1 week) to visit family. How fucked am I?
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    I'm headed to Raleigh next Wednesday night (1 week) to visit family. How fucked am I?
    Proper fucked. I just got back from visiting family in Greensboro and had to listen to Fox News regurgitated poorly for many hours.

Oh, you mean the gas thing? No idea.

There might be more to it than I know, but from an outsider's perspective, the opposition to that pipeline was somewhat misplaced. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the pipe already there, and they just wanted to add a second pipe along the same route? And wouldn't that be a more environmentally friendly solution than running a second pipeline through some other untouched wilderness?

I do understand the BC vs AB dynamic, but still...
    No you pretty much nailed it.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Drove by 3 stations in the MRV VT and only one person was fueling up. Regular as low as $2.89 a gallon.

This is wild. A check of gasbuddy.com shows that the only places in the city that have gas right now are Costco/Sams. This is an improvement as the Costcos were showing they had none this morning.

Thank God for buying in bulk.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	240.7 KB 
ID:	374364

I used to live there, I think that one was a chevron and there was an esso on the other side of burrard inlet but I believe they were all shut down and converted to terminals

all the jet fuel for YVR comes from washington
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    I used to live there, I think that one was a chevron and there was an esso on the other side of burrard inlet but I believe they were all shut down and converted to terminals

all the jet fuel for YVR comes from washington
    I don't think that's true.

"
    The current system has access to only two sources of fuel – the Chevron refinery in Burnaby (40%) and BP’s Cherry Point refinery in Washington State (60%).

Chevron’s supply is shipped via a pipeline between Burrard Inlet and the airport.

In addition, Cherry Point ships fuel by barge to Westridge Terminal on Burrard Inlet. It is then shipped to YVR in the same pipeline.

Since the late 1990s, tanker trucks from Cherry Point have been required to deliver additional fuel as YVR’s fuel needs exceeded the pipeline’s capacity, particularly during peak travel periods."

Name:	131edaf197e419a99f8a65fa1c9276b2.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	875.2 KB 
ID:	374367
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Someone ^^^ needs a punch in the face.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post

Name:	131edaf197e419a99f8a65fa1c9276b2.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	875.2 KB 
ID:	374367

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    My wife heard about this on the news this morning and told me to go make sure our vehicles are full this afternoon.

We live in Alberta.
    There's a thread for that.

I"m more concerned that timberidge lives in jersey than a gas shortage
    I imagine jersey to be a lot like littleton and highlands ranch but with the tang of chemicals trash and sewage in the air