Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    180k miles on pads?

Fuck you are a turtle.

Get out of my way. I have dinosaurs to burn and brake pads to kill
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    180k miles on pads?

Fuck you are a turtle.

Get out of my way. I have to get to AutoZone before they close!

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Yep, Canada can now do some horse trading, or log trading for whatever itch they want to scratch. I figure the Keystone pipepline is a no go. But doesn't hurt for Canada to bring it up again. Hopefully there will be some progress on trade talks and that will be enough to get the lumber futures to drop a bit.
    Maybe Canada can talk with an adult on Aluminium tarrifs now that trump is gone
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

We are on quite a thread drift no ?
    What if "Alternative" energy wasn't so alternative ?

no.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Maybe Canada can talk with an adult on Aluminium tarrifs now that trump is gone
    Didn't some big Russian aluminum company build a big ol aluminum smelter in Moscow Mitch's honest Christian Republican horse racin' state of Kentucky here recently? God bless Bill Monroe, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    You and I live in two completely different automotive worlds.
    Ya i dont have a ton of miles on a modern cvt. My 08 tundra isn't the quickest auto shift either

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Last edited by grinch; 05-17-2021 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bad dancer View Post
    We are on quite a thread drift no ?
    There's a thread for that

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post

And Vince Gill doing it the way monroe did it.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Ya i dont have a ton of miles on a modern cvt. My 08 tundra isn't the quickest auto shift either

Rideit's mechanic who fixes brakes for free will tell you there's nothing else you can do but roach your brakes coming down the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Didn't some big Russian aluminum company build a big ol aluminum smelter in Moscow Mitch's honest Christian Republican horse racin' state of Kentucky here recently? God bless Bill Monroe, BTW.
    Other than it must be Hunter bidens fault Fucked if i know

but trump put a big tariff on Canadian aluminium, never mind that America produces almost no aluminium and if they needed to declare war on some one they would run out of aluminium pretty quick

so likely republicans in congress would be trying cut the aluminium tarif

just like now they wana make nice on lumber

the real solution would be to just declare war

on Canada eh
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

The Russian company backing an aluminum project in Kentucky said it’s suspending investments as it waits for U.S. partners to raise funds, dealing a new setback to the billion-dollar-plus mill that was supposed to be completed last year.

United Co. Rusal International PJSC announced the move on Unity Aluminum, formerly known as Braidy Industries, in a call on Wednesday. Rusal has so far poured $65 million into the venture, which local officials have been counting on to bring hundreds of high-paying jobs to the region.

The funding freeze is the latest in a series of twists, including a battle for control of the mill that led to the ousting last year of Braidy’s chief executive officer, and questions over the timing when the U.S. lifted sanctions on Rusal. The plan announced in 2017 was for a $1.3 billion rolling mill to meet growing demand for the metal from the automotive, packaging and aerospace markets.

“Unfortunately, our partner failed to contribute necessary equity from their side, so then it was a substantial change of the management and shareholder structure of Braidy Industries,” Oleg Mukhamedshin, Rusal’s deputy CEO, said on a call. “We put on hold any further investments of the project as per our agreement, and we still expect our partners to raise necessary financing after the Covid pandemic gets better.”

Mukhamedshin said Rusal’s “Plan B” is to convert the investment into a debt instrument with certain securities if Unity Aluminum isn’t successful in securing the necessary funding.

In 2019, Rusal announced its commitment to invest $200 million in the plant, which stirred up criticism as the decision came shortly after the U.S. Treasury Department lifted sanctions on Rusal and its parent company. A spokesman for Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, then majority leader, told the Washington Post that the lawmaker didn’t know at the time that Braidy had hopes of a deal with Rusal when he backed the effort to lift sanctions on the Russian company.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...uminum-project

Fuck Mitch McConnell and his lil' fluffer Rand Paul.

That's all I got.

Back to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Fuck Mitch McConnell and his lil' fluffer Rand Paul.

That's all I got.

Back to work.
    I enjoy rand every now and then. Whatever his motives, he stirs the pot and slings monkey poo.

Mitch is a bitch. Corrupt sellout. Evil satans spawn. Fuck that turtle. How is he still alive, let alone in office. Pelosi too. Fuck that old hag. How many decades can you spend sucking teat and fucking over your “constituents”
    . . .

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    yeah i like when potstirers pooslingers neighbors stop by to whup some lame ass
    then the pussy libertarian calls in the gubermint to take care of it
    instead of just owning your bitch beatdown
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Ya only thing the neighbor did wrong was not hit him hard enough

The Supply shitshow

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    In cuba we had this driver who would shift to neutral to coast down every hill and grind it back into A gear at the bottom cuz thats what he learned from gas rationing but i think the amount of gas saved vs destroyed gearbox/ clutch was a loser
    So called “Mexican Overdrive”

Wether it saves fuels or not depends on if carbureted or fuel injected.

Carbureted engines use fuel both while idling out of gear and while in gear.

Fuel injected engines use fuel while idling out of gear, but if in gear with no throttle they use zero fuel.

So “Mexican Overdrive” does not save fuel with fuel injected engines

Cuban taxi bro was probably carbureted, so potentially he was saving fuel, but a very minimal amount.

/iwasadieselmechanicalongtimeago

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Article in one of the papers this morning I can't find anymore but apparently the chip shortage is getting real, as we like to say. Up to a year for some deliveries. Manufacturers are starting to hoard chips and everything else; not just fat southerners with plastic bags hoarding stuff. Smart people will hold off on buying stuff as long as they can--that's what you do when prices go through the roof. What people usually do is buy more and more when prices skyrocket.

If Pelosi and McConnell's constituencies were planets, Nancy's would be Jupiter and Mitch's would be Ork.

Gentleman’s bet that Mitch pops a blue pill or two and jerks off to a 30 year old picture of Pelosi’s fun bags before a big vote just to go into the chamber clear eyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I enjoy rand every now and then. Whatever his motives, he stirs the pot and slings monkey poo.

Mitch is a bitch. Corrupt sellout. Evil satans spawn. Fuck that turtle. How is he still alive, let alone in office. Pelosi too. Fuck that old hag. How many decades can you spend sucking teat and fucking over your “constituents”

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    If Pelosi and McConnell's constituencies were planets, Nancy's would be Jupiter and Mitch's would be Ork.
    If Mitch said nanoo nanoo on the senate floor, while wearing rainbow suspenders, I wouldn’t hate him quite so much
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Article in one of the papers this morning I can't find anymore but apparently the chip shortage is getting real, as we like to say. Up to a year for some deliveries. Manufacturers are starting to hoard chips and everything else; not just fat southerners with plastic bags hoarding stuff. Smart people will hold off on buying stuff as long as they can--that's what you do when prices go through the roof. What people usually do is buy more and more when prices skyrocket.
    It’s actually jacking up the price of use chips too. It’s getting extremely hard to find motherboards for a computer that’s only one or two generations old.