Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    As long as that place has these chips:https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.c...20841921001_EA

I'm good.
    Do those come in 50% salt version? I like the lightly salted taste these days.

And dude the new Miss Vickie's Spicy Dill are maybe the best thing ever invented.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Do those come in 50% salt version? I like the lightly salted taste these days.

And dude the new Miss Vickie's Spicy Dill are maybe the best thing ever invented.
    I wish they did, but still not too salty. Miss Vickie's (and numerous other brands just seem too oily for me. Having said that the jalapeno is a good morning chip.

It's really getting really real now...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/starbucks...164956582.html

Social media is full of complaints from people voicing their frustration about not being able to order their favorite drinks at Starbucks, including popular summer drinks like Peach Green Tea Lemonade and the Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher.

"The supply shortage at Starbucks is killlingggg me slowly," one customer wrote on Twitter.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post

I now have a mission for tomorrow. Gracias!
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy