Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    As long as that place has these chips:https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.c...20841921001_EA

I'm good.
    Do those come in 50% salt version? I like the lightly salted taste these days.

And dude the new Miss Vickie's Spicy Dill are maybe the best thing ever invented.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    Do those come in 50% salt version? I like the lightly salted taste these days.

And dude the new Miss Vickie's Spicy Dill are maybe the best thing ever invented.
    I wish they did, but still not too salty. Miss Vickie's (and numerous other brands just seem too oily for me. Having said that the jalapeno is a good morning chip.

It's really getting really real now...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/starbucks...164956582.html

Social media is full of complaints from people voicing their frustration about not being able to order their favorite drinks at Starbucks, including popular summer drinks like Peach Green Tea Lemonade and the Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher.

"The supply shortage at Starbucks is killlingggg me slowly," one customer wrote on Twitter.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post

I now have a mission for tomorrow. Gracias!
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

Ford just cancelled 2248 Transit orders. Only 4 of them were mine from between 7 and 10 months ago. Joy

My buddy Michael was clearing out some transit passenger vans from his rental fleet a couple/three weeks ago at SAA.com. Had a '19 he bought for around 27k with 7k miles, now has 50k after 43k of rentals. Put it up with a reserve of $28k, sold for $39k. Owner of SAA was standing next to him at the lanes and said the Transit line has shut down, none to buy.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

thats nobodies business but the Turks
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    My buddy Michael was clearing out some transit passenger vans from his rental fleet a couple/three weeks ago at SAA.com. Had a '19 he bought for around 27k with 7k miles, now has 50k after 43k of rentals. Put it up with a reserve of $28k, sold for $39k. Owner of SAA was standing next to him at the lanes and said the Transit line has shut down, none to buy.
    Nutty. Good for him though.

GM wont take an order for a van. They're all reserved for the government.
    Last edited by jackstraw; 09-18-2021 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    It's really getting really real now...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/starbucks...164956582.html
    There have been two instances this summer when I visited a Starbucks and was told they were out of coffee. This was because of a lack of delivery of beans. If there is one thing I’d expect a Starbucks to have it is coffee. They offered me one of those fancy teas instead which I politely declined while cursing these shortages and supply breaks under my breath.

Yeah, we order coffee for the office and certain brand/flavors keep getting cancelled.

Shaping up to be a wild shopping season. If you gift, plan ahead.

As long as my snow order gets shipped this winter, I’ll figure out the rest.

Why did Constantinople get the works?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    thats nobodies business but the Turks
    Went to HD today to buy exterior Caulk for sealing up the Casa against winter, clear. Very little selection at 9 bucks a small tube. Plenty of white, no clear. Went across the street to Loews, similar selection.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Our dishwasher just went tits up for the second time. Rather than repair it again we decided on getting a new one. Got home with it last night and the company we purchased from neglected to tell us a power cord wasn't included. And is out of stock almost everywhere on the internet.

take it off the old one.

Or hard wire it.

New washer and dryer coming tomorrow. Went to the local lowes to shop and found some Samsungs on 45% off sale, as new models are shipping (soonish. allegedly.)

Talking to the guys it turns out they didn't have any in stock, but could sell us the floor models for $100 off each on top of the sale.

Add on free delivery and removal of the old ones and we are saving well over 1k total.

Supply chain is fkd, but results in deals to be had.

Get after it!

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Our dishwasher just went tits up for the second time. Rather than repair it again we decided on getting a new one. Got home with it last night and the company we purchased from neglected to tell us a power cord wasn't included. And is out of stock almost everywhere on the internet.
    What brand ?

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    take it off the old one.
    I was a dumbass and dropped the old one off. I'm going forward with hardwiring it but was caught off guard. Brand is a Whirlpool.

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    I was a dumbass and dropped the old one off. I'm going forward with hardwiring it but was caught off guard. Brand is a Whirlpool.
    Is this a standard 3 pronged 110 plug with 3 wires on the other end ? If it is just grab ANY computer cord and cut or just buy a cheap extension cord and cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    Is this a standard 3 pronged 110 plug with 3 wires on the other end ? If it is just grab ANY computer cord and cut or just buy a cheap extension cord and cut it.
    I ended up doing that. I was shocked at the unavailability of the key accessory to a dishwasher

^^^ order the hardwire cord and in the meantime this will do. I’ve seen fires start going this extension cord route so fine short term, but do it right and order the right wire.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by dtown View Post
    ^^^ order the hardwire cord and in the meantime this will do. I’ve seen fires start going this extension cord route so fine short term, but do it right and order the right wire.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Will do. Thanks.

Screenprinter here. I can't get any white or red tshirts.

Was chatting with a friend the other day. They do an annual boat delivery from Annapolis to the Caribbean and vice versa every other year. They said their most recent trip had them passing so many anchored cargo tubs just sitting out at sea. Essentially just floating warehouses with nothing to do currently.