Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I'm a gonna say pop music. The 60s, 70s and 80s were awesome.

Yes, I'm a grumpy old dotard, but I'm holding onto that opinion on pop music until I hear a contemporary FZ, LZ, Stones, Mahavishnu, Miles, Herbie, Coltrane, Airplane, Quicksilver, Dylan, Beatles, Ramones, Clash, XTC, Funkadelic, Motown, Velvets, Fugs, Brown, Kinks, Who or Hendrix.
    no one disagrees with ya on this one. pop music literally all sounds the same and is unlistenable in my opinion.
    swing your fucking sword.

Red burgundy prices.

Holy shit, DRC La Tache 1999 $8517 WA100.
    1985s were going for $100 in 1990.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post

I was probably Referring more to ....
    probably? you don't know either?

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    no one disagrees with ya on this one. pop music literally all sounds the same and is unlistenable in my opinion.

Agree with. But Mahavishnu Orchestra is not fucking "Pop music". Neither is Coltrane, Ramones, Funkadelic... It's like saying Slipknot is a representative pop band because Duality charted. meh
    Pop bands are typically formed by ppl other than band members, and are in business to make money primarily for ppl other than band members. They do this by creating earworms, then milking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    The French.
    You are on to something....beachwise. There used to be a lot more topless bikini girls at French beaches 20 years ago.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

The French.
    There are so many more fucking french people in Montreal now. I'm not talking about Quebs or French Canadiens either but actual French people from France. They're everywhere. Seems like every rando i speak to has a france accent. They are showing up in droves. Way more than 5-10 years ago. WTF is going on. It's def getting worse.
    27° 18°

Merde, alors!

But actually, I would rather listen to *most* French accents than *most* Queeb accents.
    Depending on how hot the fille is.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

The French.
    As one of them I have to agree. Place is going down, hard. Some islands of resistance but I personally wrote the whole country off the far right party became a very viable political force and when dipshits who bought a 2nd home in rural villages started suing farmers cause cowbells were too loud. Amusingly enough this new trend of being a sue-happy twat is a direct export from, you guessed it, the US. Cultural hegemony for the win.

BTW, this is why you find Frenchies everywhere in Quebec. They want to see what France could be like if it weren't populated by a majority of assholes (plus their accents are rad, have to disagree with rideit on that one). Same reason I go to Canada in general, to experience the improved version of the half-assed attempt at a country that is the US.
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

whats gotten much worse over the years?

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    They've diverged.

The good ones are better due to yoga and the associated pants. The bad ones are much, much worse.
    Yoga does very little to help the ass. Women lifting weights, growing up playing sports, sprinting, etc. have.

If you want to see how to sculpt the perfect ass I recommend you checkout Brett Contreras Instagram or books. He highlights round asses and their development of all sizes, from Booner to the physique models.

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to make this joke: yoga and the associated pants

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    As one of them I have to agree. Place is going down, hard. Some islands of resistance but I personally wrote the whole country off the far right party became a very viable political force and when dipshits who bought a 2nd home in rural villages started suing farmers cause cowbells were too loud. Amusingly enough this new trend of being a sue-happy twat is a direct export from, you guessed it, the US. Cultural hegemony for the win.

BTW, this is why you find Frenchies everywhere in Quebec. They want to see what France could be like if it weren't populated by a majority of assholes (plus their accents are rad, have to disagree with rideit on that one). Same reason I go to Canada in general, to experience the improved version of the half-assed attempt at a country that is the US.

Fuck you, it's Putaine weaponizing/exporting nationalism, and attacking elections. Right wing fuckwad parties have been on the upsurge across L'Europe since about 2008, when all y'all got slaughtered in the US mortgage bond crisis.

As to prescriptive easements for cowbells: I would encourage the French to make laws for themselves they can live with, and to consult with experienced French dentists where appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Putaine
    Poutine? Putin? Putain?
    You still mad about dropper posts or just happy to see my post?
    "Your wife being mad is temporary, but pow turns do not get unmade" - mallwalker the wise

The health of our oceans and fisheries worldwide

Automobile styling

Overpopulation

Marketing

Space junk

Light pollution

Indoor lighting (fuck LED and HE, that light is atrocious, gimme old school incandescent lighting any day)

Weekends (see overpopulation)

Quote Originally Posted by Boissal View Post
    Poutine? Putin? Putain?
    You still mad about dropper posts or just happy to see my post?
    You'd be eatin' sauerkraut sammiches if it wasn't for America, son. That or be a fucking Communist...

So blame the correct "other" for all your fucking problems, surrendermonkey, and show some respect.

Edit: You can have Louisiana back if you want, except for the Western PNW.

whats gotten much worse over the years?

Lift lines
    8-5 grind
    Marketing
    Greed

Selfishness really is the big one.

The soundtrack:

There’s nothing like a pair of retrousse breasts and a fine rump on a silk and linen rosewood day bed illuminated by the light of a whale oil lamp , and things haven’t improved on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    You'd be eatin' sauerkraut sammiches if it wasn't for America, son. That or be a fucking Communist...

So blame the correct "other" for all your fucking problems, surrendermonkey, and show some respect.

Edit: You can have Louisiana back if you want, except for the Western PNW.
    Huh, so the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    There’s nothing like a pair of retrousse breasts and a fine rump on a silk and linen rosewood day bed illuminated by the light of a whale oil lamp , and things haven’t improved on that front.
    Pure poetry right there. Eloquently stated.

My golf game

I dunno, Boissal, I find most queeb accents to be like a flat Minnesoota accent. But they used to descend like locusts on Stowe in the fall, which I still have memories of.
    I find Alsace accents to be...unique.
    But once again, it all depends on how hot the speaker is!
    (I had a cute Alsatian girlfriend in college)
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Light pollution
    Noise pollution as well. Loved the absolute quiet of lockdown last spring.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I dunno, Boissal,
    (I had a cute Alsatian girlfriend in college)
    They used to be German for decades! Until highangle's ancestors freed them from Sauerkraut sandwiches. So you've betrayed America too !

And despite highangles ancestors best efforts the EU turned into a hippie commie breeding ground...
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.