Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Key West Maggots?

Any maggots live in old town Key West? We are headed that way first week of June and looking for a place to ship some magnums of champagne.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

1.5L of champagne is too much. Send them to me here in Littleton instead and I'll dispose of them appropriately for you.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

You can buy them in Littleton for cheaper then I can ship them!

"We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Why are you shipping magnums of champagne to Key West? It has to be asked.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post

Perhaps it's an icebreaker?

So he can post about it on the TRGz.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

i knew a guy that od'd in key west. think he caught a b&e charge down there too.
    swing your fucking sword.

I kinda like it there but it'll be a lot cooler if they get the cruise ship limits they want but the state is fighting them. So many damn people come off those boats every day now.

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    Any maggots live in old town Key West? We are headed that way first week of June and looking for a place to ship some magnums of champagne.

Thanks!

I think there are a few bars down there that Iceman likes to hang out in....
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    I think there are a few bars down there that Iceman likes to hang out in....
    You would know.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

I know a guy that has a boat and does charters.
    I'll ask him if he has a shipping address.

This guy is the shit. Three stars on Google.

https://locations.theupsstore.com/fl...roosevelt-blvd
    "You're young and you got your health, what do you want with a job?"

Better to send your stash to yourself c/o General Delivery, Key West, Fla 33040-9999 than to some fucking Key West flake trash-trolling a fucking ski forum from fucking Key West.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    I know a guy that has a boat and does charters.
    this is what i need next week
    pm me a contact info please
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I kinda like it there but it'll be a lot cooler if they get the cruise ship limits they want but the state is fighting them. So many damn people come off those boats every day now.
    I’m in the Bahamas and flying over we saw 25 cruise ships anchored near the Berry Islands.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0549.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	613.2 KB 
ID:	374071

Cruise ships aren’t currently allowed to depart US ports. So they are leaving from Nassau and trying to do some makeshift itineraries in the Out Islands.

These small islands don’t have the infrastructure to deal with 2k people just showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    I’m in the Bahamas and flying over we saw 25 cruise ships anchored near the Berry Islands.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0549.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	613.2 KB 
ID:	374071

Cruise ships aren’t currently allowed to depart US ports. So they are leaving from Nassau and trying to do some makeshift itineraries in the Out Islands.

These small islands don’t have the infrastructure to deal with 2k people just showing up.

Sweet ride!

Thanks for the info. I will give the UPS place a call.

As too why...you are joking right? Why wouldn’t I want to ship a case of bubbly magnums before I arrive for a week in Key West?

Hopefully the current limits on cruise ships makes our trip more peaceful. Would be cool if they can pass some laws to limit it. First time there, so we will see how it goes, but seems like a cool place to spend mud season and maybe November each year.

Thanks for the info. I will give the UPS place a call.

As too why...you are joking right? Why wouldn’t I want to ship a case of bubbly magnums before I arrive for a week in Key West?

Hopefully the current limits on cruise ships makes our trip more peaceful. Would be cool if they can pass some laws to limit it. First time there, so we will see how it goes, but seems like a cool place to spend mud season and maybe November each year.
    check out hemingway's house. the author, not the mag. it is one of the coolest places i have ever been.

Great info. I wasn’t sure if it was something we would do or not. It is the wife and I with a 5yo and 3yo (who have never seen the ocean) and then friends of ours (no kids) for half the trip.

Got some fly fishing booked, a boat for a day and some spa time for the wives. The place we rented is close to the new splash park, so hopefully the kids can stay entertained.

Great info. I wasn’t sure if it was something we would do or not. It is the wife and I with a 5yo and 3yo (who have never seen the ocean) and then friends of ours (no kids) for half the trip.

Got some fly fishing booked, a boat for a day and some spa time for the wives. The place we rented is close to the new splash park, so hopefully the kids can stay entertained.
    that is awesome that the kids are seeing the open water for the first time! no better place to do it than there.
    check out fort zachary taylor state park too. cool little historical spot. lots of cannons and iguanas to pique the kids' interests. pretty good beach access too iirc. the key west aquarium is another cool spot they might enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    this is what i need next week
    pm me a contact info please
    It's a catamaran and he says he's booked til September.
    I still have to give him a shout.
    I assume you're looking to fish.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Definitely head up into the Central Keys. Growing up my family had a place on Big Pine. We hardly ever went to the Key West gong show.

Go to Big Pine Key, rent canoes, and take lots of acid. Guaranteed to have a good time.

Note: may not be a kid-friendly activity.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Definitely head up into the Central Keys. Growing up my family had a place on Big Pine. We hardly ever went to the Key West gong show.
    Unfortunately, we won’t have a car. This trip we will just be staying local and chilling. We are generally not super active vacationers and not sight seers. The one crappy thing, we won’t get any diving in since we have the kiddos.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Go to Big Pine Key, rent canoes, and take lots of acid. Guaranteed to have a good time.

Note: may not be a kid-friendly activity.

Key West Challenge:

Go to Key West
    Ask a question, any question, of any random Key Westian.
    lol See if you get a straight answer.