Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Burning Man 2021

Oh, fuck yeah, bitches. It's on. The masses will huddle with their own individual master plans for camps submitted to BLM if they are big and have interactive natures. The insurance companies are lining up to get everyone covered. Surveyors are volunteering. The porta potty companies are just starting to see the money and the Renegade Burn is seeing major commitments. This so newsworthy because the Burning Man Organization is not a part of it. But nobody stops the largest party on the planet; especially when it's free. There's talk of 30 to 60K people showing up for this basically unsanctioned event.

This map appeared yesterday for people to pick their camp spots and is steadily filling.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Can you post the link to the " map "

So where will makers telemark's"free cocaine and marriage counseling" tent be?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Fuck them and their burn perimeter. I'll blow shit up wherever I please, thank you. And I hate cocaine for the record. I do milfs though.

https://www.blackrockdesertcamps.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Fuck them and their burn perimeter. I'll blow shit up wherever I please, thank you. And I hate cocaine for the record. I do milfs though.

https://www.blackrockdesertcamps.com/
    Yeah but cocaine gets you all the hot unmarried pussy you can tell us about in the JHC love thread.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

You can marry stupid, have at it. I'll fuck them proper later. Do you know how many ex wives I've broken? Send your best my dm. I'll stuff her right. /fastfred

Splat
    Can you please post the set of rules for your camp
    Also a recommended packing list

You don’t have to do coke to fuck a coke whore.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Whatever floats your boat man

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Not to change the subjext but youre either shelling out coke or cash for the honor to fuck her (him)
    And
    i would think a coke whore would be so fucking anoying to be around unless you were coked up too.

Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    Splat
    Can you please post the set of rules for your camp
    Also a recommended packing list
    Why?

I was thinking of maybe heading out for an afternoon

Sorry, you're on your own. Nothing in my camp is for afternoon burn visits.
    Our rules are unspoken, the lists shared only with campmates.
    Stop by and say hi, though.
    Radical self-reliance is a prerequisite to be a burner.
    And there are tons of pages on burningman.org to prepare you.

Ok
    Im over it

Quote Originally Posted by 3s View Post
    Ok
    Im over it
    Now i know where not to go
    Tf?

swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Radical self-reliance is a prerequisite to be a burner.
    and a of complete lack of self-awareness

Oh Mr. Splat, how does one become a member of your tribe?

Asking for myself and a friend.

Shake it, shake it Sugaree...

Thanks for asking instead of assuming.
    We'll turn away more people than we bring on board.
    Like a wish come true, just yesterday I was thinking how nice it would be to have a paramedic or nurse in camp.
    PM sent.

I want to have fun
    I thought that i sounded like a dick so i editted my post

The po po will have a blast with this. I think the BLM requires .5 miles between camps. there should be some good fun.
    Hello darkness my old friend

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Thanks for asking instead of assuming.
    We'll turn away more people than we bring on board.
    Like a wish come true, just yesterday I was thinking how nice it would be to have a paramedic or nurse in camp.
    PM sent.
    who knew a gathering in the desert was so elitist?

Po po last year was all but non-existent. Pershing County can't blackmail the org for their $200K budget, so they will either be barely visible or be total dicks. They had one Pershing County Sheriff out there last year and the BLM Rangers were totally cool. Punani and I made friends with the BLM guys last year while we were all just tripping ballz and they were totally cool, even with people who were way fucked up at many levels beyond our fun and friendly camp. So, basically, you'd have to be whacked on coke, ketamine, and acid, running naked down the playa trying to molest people to ever even have a conversation with the man. They do, however, enforce sane driving rules that prevent people from driving 100 mph through crowded camp areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    When you go camping, do you let any stranger just set up their tent in the middle of your campsite? Or are you so elitist that you would think that is a bit rude of them?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Hey, man, I'll be in town and down to camp at your house for a couple weeks, Stock up on wine and beer, send me a list of what channels you get on your TV. You'll know I'm there when I knock on your door.

Elitist? Anything but. But I most certainly am choosy about who gets to camp with our camp. That's why you would never be invited. Any self-entitled wook who thinks I owe them a spot because they post here is dead wrong. Love how people who have no idea what any of it is about seem to know so much about it. It's a ton of planning, money, and work to do a camp, much moreso one that has a theme and a function. It's not a free carnival ride I am beholden to provide for your whim and pleasure.

People in camp have a function, there is a duty roster, camp protocol, and nobody gets to just plop down and become a campmate without asking and being known they will contribute to the camp rather than become a burden for everyone else. So when sweetbippy asks - and brings an obvious medical pro contribution and will also wash dishes and be fun - that is an application that is automatically approved. I don't do people who want and offer nothing, think the world is a charity, and act like their shit's ice cream and there ain't enough spoons to go around. We call those people wooks in burnerland.

A couple summers ago in lyons late one Thursday night we had like 6 tents set up in a old school circle the wagons formation in this prime spot @ river bend that we snatched up during the tarp run that morning. It was an epic land grab in a hotly contested zone. There was a great open area right in the middle that we planned to use for the ezups and all the community goodies on Friday morning to really dig in for the weekend. Sure enough at like 1am these guys come rolling up trying to sneak thru the innertube fortifications that we had installed between our tightly spaced tents to pitch their tents in our common area. Mrs Cruiser heard the commotion and sauntered out in her jammies admonishing the usurpers and quickly turning them away before they could stake their claim. For my part, I slept through the whole incident.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.