Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    So what is different this year for not burn compared to fourth of juplaya? Is there still a half mile distance requirement between camps and is each camp limited to 50 people?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Yup, Gerome. That's kind of about it. But it's gonna be hudger.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerome View Post
    So what is different this year for not burn compared to fourth of juplaya? Is there still a half mile distance requirement between camps and is each camp limited to 50 people?

It's 100 miles and 10 shirtcockers actually. Do read BLM regs bruh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Curious what you mean by “cutting their knees off”. I’ve had my own discussions with station 6/CC denizens and heard their stories, but not entirely sure what BMORG has to do with that other than expected bureaucracy. I honestly don’t know cuz I haven’t attended the main burn and the biggest event I’ve been associated with is Flipside which is only 3K. Apogaea, SOAK, SNRG and E11 are even smaller in the 1K range, but we haven’t had issues coordinating ESD, rangers and BOD.
    Meaning ESD docs and nurses who don't even get directed tickets and those that do have to pull so many shifts they can't even get over their own buzz on a couple nights to explore. It's like a reverse drip anti boner squeeze play on the brain drain. Fuck the Bmorg. Regionals are such a different animal. Same woke, but more egalitarian in philosophy and way more authoritarian in exercise.

Yeah, I heard that so much shit is going down in station 6/CC hospital/triage that peeps barely have time to come up to breathe, but assume that's as much a function of fucked up-ness of the 70,000+ participants as anything.

Regionals are busy, but at least we get to choose our shifts and go fuck around when we like. Authoritarian in exercise? Huh?

Are you a voli?

Yeah, I heard that so much shit is going down in station 6/CC hospital/triage that peeps barely have time to come up to breathe, but assume that's as much a function of fucked up-ness of the 70,000+ participants as anything.

Regionals are busy, but at least we get to choose our shifts and go fuck around when we like. Authoritarian in exercise? Huh?

Are you a voli?
    When you get a small concentration of "real burners" in one field in the woods, or their local desert, it becomes very top heavy compared to 80+k (that is conservative as of 2019) with a shitty run borg. The bureaucracy scales quickly at that point because at the large end, you just see failure over a bigger curve.

Anyway, buy $HELI coin. Or hedge it.

I haven't encountered that in my experience, curious how you have.

OTOH it seems a lot of the regional folx don't take themselves as srsly as Black Rockers, who often refer to the small fry as "baby burners" LOL.

It's more a matter of the holier than thou culture that I have a very serious problem with. Sorry you had kids, or broke your hip and can't make it to the Gerlach Regional. Fuck your fire spinners and flow art, and your other BS. Do you burn, or do you just like a long weekender bender?

Well huh, I'm kinda seeing that in your own attitude, but mebbe I'm just mistaken.

Well huh, I'm kinda seeing that in your own attitude, but mebbe I'm just mistaken.
    Tri: when you scale down from so big, the top gets very very heavy. The thing that balances the big burn is the disobedience that counteracts the tentacles that the borg can stretch. In every department. Decentralization kills the cat. That is why it is so crusty at its working core. That is why, by any metric, the bmorg could have done this, but the infrastructure said fuck you. If old larry wannabe in pick a place, said Cynthia and the crew of our private e-mail list, lets make this a karmic outlet for the ones left out and double the price, you would have the fucking rainbow coalition spirit chakra painters lined up with their sprinters to find all the enlightenment. And the woke nurses sitting there getting IV's after their shifty DMT sesh. C'mon now. The whole thing is a farce.

You are smart. You can break it all down very easily. Woke millennials, over the hill crusters. EDM plur, organic certified yoga sluts, fire flinger shitters, scammers dealing out of hip packs, bike thiefs, GF baker collectives. Moop do gooders and tire fixers.

It's the biggest USA joke in one place. It's a functional comedy show. And it's all right there, from the guys from Philly screaming show your tits, to the unicyclists who want to chase a desert marathon. Don't get me started. It's the best stand up fall down comedy show on earth. I have my own motives to contribute. And you prolly don't want my gifts until you need them kneeling down, asking yourself, why did I come here, and how do I explain this to myself.

And that folks, is why I burn. To burn. Trolls welcome, all will be haz your burnz. And if you are a certified DB, I will cold clock you.

Pick up your phone that is gone and call ESD. A red dot will be at your service 2 hours from when I put you on the floor.

There is no cell, and I'm not there to make friends. Welcome, now do your fucking part.
    Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 05-13-2021 at 12:54 AM.

uh-huh..... and then what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Tri: when you scale down from so big, the top gets very very heavy. The thing that balances the big burn is the disobedience that counteracts the tentacles that the borg can stretch. In every department. Decentralization kills the cat. That is why it is so crusty at its working core. That is why, by any metric, the bmorg could have done this, but the infrastructure said fuck you. If old larry wannabe in pick a place, said Cynthia and the crew of our private e-mail list, lets make this a karmic outlet for the ones left out and double the price, you would have the fucking rainbow coalition spirit chakra painters lined up with their sprinters to find all the enlightenment. And the woke nurses sitting there getting IV's after their shifty DMT sesh. C'mon now. The whole thing is a farce.

You are smart. You can break it all down very easily. Woke millennials, over the hill crusters. EDM plur, organic certified yoga sluts, fire flinger shitters, scammers dealing out of hip packs, bike thiefs, GF baker collectives. Moop do gooders and tire fixers.

It's the biggest USA joke in one place. It's a functional comedy show. And it's all right there, from the guys from Philly screaming show your tits, to the unicyclists who want to chase a desert marathon. Don't get me started. It's the best stand up fall down comedy show on earth. I have my own motives to contribute. And you prolly don't want my gifts until you need them kneeling down, asking yourself, why did I come here, and how do I explain this to myself.

And that folks, is why I burn. To burn. Trolls welcome, all will be haz your burnz. And if you are a certified DB, I will cold clock you.

Pick up your phone that is gone and call ESD. A red dot will be at your service 2 hours from when I put you on the floor.

There is no cell, and I'm not there to make friends. Welcome, now do your fucking part.
    Solid rant but I think you meant “cold cock”

Golly mebbe he meant "shirt cock".

I mean that was some veritable colorgasmic logorrhea there

Fuckyea

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using TGR Forums mobile app
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

That's quite a burner accent you've acquired, crunch munch.
    Waaait a minute....do you even have a playa name?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    That's quite a burner accent you've acquired, crunch munch.
    Waaait a minute....do you even have a playa name?
    I intentionally do not, but punani calls me panty muncher occasionally.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Crunch munch it is!

people get playa names? Kind of like hashing names?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Anal gland

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    You need a fake name when youre out pretending to be cool.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Crunch munch it is!
    Hmmm, so like the dried cream pie that leaked on the drip pad?

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Hmmm, so like the dried cream pie that leaked on the drip pad?
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    You need a fake name when youre out pretending to be cool.
    Ok Skidog.

What a shit show. Clearly tomorrow land is way better. Inclusive, friendly and non pretentious.