Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Easy fix. Call it polenta and I'll eat it.
    Ha. I did that with my wife like 2 weeks ago. She said she doesn't like grits so I told her it was polenta and she was scraping the plate. Which is a super-annoying thing she does btw, it jangles the fuck out of me when she scapes the knife on edge across the plate repeatedly, but I don't know if it it should go in the "wife" thread or the "annoying" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I did not know that that is a thing. You mean from a store?
    Not sure if it’s a thing you can buy, but it’s easy to reduce stock. I mostly use homemade stock that’s super concentrated because it takes up way less space and is easier to work with.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Gotcha. Yeah I'll reduce it when I make it but honestly that's not often, I was hoping you could buy it for convenience's sake. Last time I made stock a few (okay, several) months ago I froze a bunch in ice cube trays then popped them out into a ziploc though. I still have a couple cubes.

Scallops. I used to think they were disgusting until I tried them at some fancy restaurant that prepared them the RIGHT way and they blew my mind. I still typically won't order them unless it's a really nice place, because it's always a roll of the dice.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Ha. I did that with my wife like 2 weeks ago. She said she doesn't like grits so I told her it was polenta and she was scraping the plate. Which is a super-annoying thing she does btw, it jangles the fuck out of me when she scapes the knife on edge across the plate repeatedly, but I don't know if it it should go in the "wife" thread or the "annoying" thread.
    She really fucks with you doesn’t she

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Gotcha. Yeah I'll reduce it when I make it but honestly that's not often, I was hoping you could buy it for convenience's sake. Last time I made stock a few (okay, several) months ago I froze a bunch in ice cube trays then popped them out into a ziploc though. I still have a couple cubes.
    Better than Bullion, you can make stock as concentrated as you like

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums