'22-ish bikes That Make You go 'Schwing'!

And here we are.
    Last edited by rideit; 05-07-2021 at 04:45 PM.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Hopefully a 2022 Norco Optic with XT will, since my order for 2021 was canceled.

When I went in to the shop to collect my deposit they said they were already working on the 2022 Norco booking and would be submitting it soon. But also said they were ordering blind, without details on specs and pricing. That seems crazy to me, and I just assume they aren’t supposed to be telling anyone about 2022 bikes yet, but the industry is crazy right now so who knows!

Anyway, if anyone does have info on 2022 Norco Optic price/spec/delivery I’d love to know.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Hopefully a 2022 Norco Optic with XT will, since my order for 2021 was canceled.

When I went in to the shop to collect my deposit they said they were already working on the 2022 Norco booking and would be submitting it soon. But also said they were ordering blind, without details on specs and pricing. That seems crazy to me, and I just assume they aren’t supposed to be telling anyone about 2022 bikes yet, but the industry is crazy right now so who knows!

Anyway, if anyone does have info on 2022 Norco Optic price/spec/delivery I’d love to know.
    My buddy that owns a local shop said the only reason they got bikes and many bigger stores that usually trump them in line didn't is because they never cancelled any orders, they let it ride and they got toward the front of the line.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

In before the queso cheese chain / head tube swapping.

I’ll be interested to see what stock looks like in stores in summer 2022. I know the owner of a local shop and he has over 1k preorders with expected delivery between May this year and probably 2023

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    My buddy that owns a local shop said the only reason they got bikes and many bigger stores that usually trump them in line didn't is because they never cancelled any orders, they let it ride and they got toward the front of the line.
    I guess my order wasn’t technically canceled, but the shop was told that the bike wasn’t going to be produced. Still on a waitlist, but the shop was pessimistic enough that they had no interest in holding onto my deposit.
    Last edited by J. Barron DeJong; 05-07-2021 at 01:33 PM.

Actual 2022 models...whatever We Are One drops and the Chromag full suspension. Mostly because those are a pair of companies run by teams of good people / friends.

I want to formally apologize for accidently setting off the heated headtube shit-show.... although I'm still waiting for my '21 frame. And now on to fully f' up this new thread....

Saw this today and really just shake my heads that there is a sucker born every day....

The future of gravel is an updated mid 80s Stumpjumper!?! What the actual fuck is this bullshit
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-05-07 21.06.52.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	590.2 KB 
ID:	373837

Full video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRj5ZlwyKls&t=201s

Quote Originally Posted by shirk View Post
    Actual 2022 models...whatever We Are One drops and the Chromag full suspension. Mostly because those are a pair of companies run by teams of good people / friends.
    I was originally interested in whatever WAO would make, since I've had a couple pairs of their wheels and love them, but in the Pinkbike Q&A, they said that they would be selling complete bikes only, and boost 157 rear. #dealbreaker

Quote Originally Posted by shirk View Post
    the Chromag full suspension
    Could be the Canadian accent throwing off my sarcasometer, but…f’realz?
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Could be the Canadian accent throwing off my sarcasometer, but…f’realz?
    Yeah they've teased something being in the works. I'm not sure of the particulars.