Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hey ladies...

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    He probably just wants some peace and quiet.
    "It'll cost me what???? That's fine, it's worth it."

I can see it.

Melinda, Mackenzie and Laurene could do some stuff if they put their heads together..

I can see it.
    I did it. At a much much much lower cost. But still, here, take it.

The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I did it. At a much much much lower cost. But still, here, take it.
    Damn, I'm surprised you didn't get the payout.

DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!

He probably just wants some peace and quiet.
    Maybe she's not getting any satisfaction anymore. Maybe he's not the man he used to be IYKWIM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Pretty sure he never was.

He does have kids, though, right? So who knows.

16 dudes and KQ in thread labeled 'hey ladies'. Couldn't help but notice. 17 dudes now.

God I hope Bill does that thang where he hooks up with a 25-year-old covered in tats who snorts a couple eight balls a day. Just so he knows what so many have been through.

Everyone in here blaming Bill, but maybe he just couldn't lay the pipe. He certainly doesn't look like he can.

Call me, Melinda, I'll do vile things anytime you want.

The guy (pimp?) that brought strippers to a cabin where my buddy was having his bachelor party told me he gets girls for Bill when he’s in town. That was over a decade ago. Of course who the fuck knows if that’s true...he was also talking about the guys he sends over for some NHL players when they’re in town.

Not the most reputable source of info for sure - but if you’re gonna lie about shit like that why would you choose Gates as your celebrity?

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    The guy (pimp?) that brought strippers to a cabin where my buddy was having his bachelor party told me he gets girls for Bill when he’s in town. That was over a decade ago. Of course who the fuck knows if that’s true...he was also talking about the guys he sends over for some NHL players when they’re in town.

Not the most reputable source of info for sure - but if you’re gonna lie about shit like that why would you choose Gates as your celebrity?
    I think he meant Clinton not Gates
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Ha! If he said Clinton I would not have been so surprised- and probably wouldn’t have remembered the story.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Everyone in here blaming Bill, but maybe he just couldn't lay the pipe. He certainly doesn't look like he can.
    Clearly you’ve never seen Revenge of the Nerds or....me

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Don't be fooled by the "nice man in sweater" shtick. It's a façade. Guy's an evil, sadistic POS. And I'm just talking about his corporate behavior back in the 80s-90s. MS dicked over a LOT of little guys at his direction. I've always felt that's why so many rich a-holes get into philanthropy later on. Like they're trying to score karma points or something, making up for their misdeeds that got them to the top to begin with.

Melinda seems sweet, though. I wonder what the truth behind their divorce really is.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post

Call me, Melinda, I'll do vile things anytime you want.

Sent from my SM-G935P using TGR Forums mobile app

Charlie Munger, a 97-year-old WWII vet and billionaire, is representing Gates in his divorce. The pair both worked at Berkshire Hathaway - Buffett's holding company. Munger is still the Vice Chairman. Bill left the company's board in 2020 to focus on philanthropy

97??????

How is he alive. Let alone representing clients?
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

Someone should send Bill a link to the Tammy Wynette thread. Lots of advice in there.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Charlie Munger, a 97-year-old WWII vet and billionaire, is representing Gates in his divorce. The pair both worked at Berkshire Hathaway - Buffett's holding company. Munger is still the Vice Chairman. Bill left the company's board in 2020 to focus on philanthropy

97??????

How is he alive. Let alone representing clients?
    Kissinger's still around too.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post

I guess then....that makes it true right?

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Kissinger's still around too.
    Gawd, he must really smell at this point.

The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    You have no idea.
    Every.Single.Code review. That got trotted out.
    Every one.
    Did anyone make that jerking off hand motion or at least roll their eyes whenever it got trotted out?

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Don't be fooled by the "nice man in sweater" shtick. It's a façade. Guy's an evil, sadistic POS. And I'm just talking about his corporate behavior back in the 80s-90s. MS dicked over a LOT of little guys at his direction. I've always felt that's why so many rich a-holes get into philanthropy later on. Like they're trying to score karma points or something, making up for their misdeeds that got them to the top to begin with.

Melinda seems sweet, though. I wonder what the truth behind their divorce really is.
    You are really odd.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post

She wanted to use a Mac and not a Windows PC??? Bill could not handle that betrayal.