Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Douche flutes!

I’m using that from now on.

Flavored vapes have been banned nationally for a while according to news blurbs.

Banning menthol nationwide might work. Means they have to come from Mexico or overseas. That’s a bit more difficult.

News also keeps saying menthol soothes the lungs and makes it easier to smoke. I always thought the opposite. Menthol was harsh for me.

Even Marlboro reds are super addicting. Have known a few red smokers. They would bum a camel straight or Winston or whatever more natural shit I stupidly smoked. But as soon as they got a pack of reds they would chain smoke a few in ecstatic pleasure. Similar to the menthol crowd. It’s a specific addiction.

When I smoked clean tobacco any other clean smoke would work. Even drum or bugle hand rolls.
    . . .

Name:  id-like-to-play-you-the-song-of-my-people-15982570.png
Views: 624
Size:  126.4 KB

Douche flute seems to be the standard term I hear.

Enough of your stoopid reactionary libertardian bullshit. Nobody is getting arrested for having or smoking menthol ciggies, dumbfuck. Go ahead and smoke a couple dozen cartons for all anybody cares.

Pulling manufacture and sales of a known health hazard (above and beyond the health hazard that cigs already represent) is what's going on, it's a public health issue dimwit.

Huh, duuh, buuuut why don't the gubbmint' just ban all sales of tobacco?

Gawd you're an idjit.

This is just as ridiculous as your inane "Cancel Culture" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Enough of your stoopid reactionary libertardian bullshit. Nobody is getting arrested for having or smoking menthol ciggies, dumbfuck. Go ahead and smoke a couple dozen cartons for all anybody cares.

Pulling manufacture and sales of a known health hazard (above and beyond the health hazard that cigs already represent) is what's going on, it's a public health issue dimwit.

Huh, duuh, buuuut why don't the gubbmint' just ban all sales of tobacco?

Gawd you're an idjit.

This is just as ridiculous as your inane "Cancel Culture" thread.
    You having a nic fit or something dude? Try the decaf-
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Newsflash: there are more bad diseases than just cancer. People love to think on that binary level: does it cause cancer? No? Ok it’s good then.

Smoking is a risk factor for a hundred diseases at least.

alcohol is a carcinogen as well - just nowhere close to cigarettes.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    CBC interviewed a women named Lateiesha who has been rallying against menthols for 15 yrs in I think it was minneapolis , she said cig makers have definatley targeted the black community, that if folks can't borrow a menthol they will just give a plain cig a pass
    False. Never heard of Swisher Sweets? Black & Milds? And yes, black folks also smoke Marlboros and whatever just like anybody else. They just don't seem to dip/chew nearly as much as the white folk do.

New market for menthol spray, make your own kool sticks!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    I haven’t smoked in decades, thank god, but it’s a victimless crime.
    I realize it might not be the issue it was when you could smoke in most places, but secondhand smoke is still a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    New market for menthol spray, make your own kool sticks!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Probably so.

Menthol ciggies were specifically marketed to minorities and all the black folk I know that smoked, smoked menthol's. That said it is a well known and heavily advertised fact that smoking anything is bad for your pulmonary system be it ciggies, weed, vapes and so is chewing.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

I think people are missing the forest for the trees, as the real BS of this legislation is the abolition of "flavored cigars".

They can take my blunt wraps from my cold dead hands. This is also the part of the legislation that basically confirms its racist to me and directly solely at black people, as stuffy old white guys think only black people smoke blunts.
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    This is also the part of the legislation that basically confirms its racist to me and directly solely at black people, as stuffy old white guys think only black people smoke blunts.
    That's the irony of it all. All I see are a bunch of old white men who are trying to further control black people's behaviors. First they act like black people don't know how to get ID. Now they act like black people have zero clue that smoking's bad for them. The whole thing reeks of condescension if you ask me. Also sounds controlling. What's next? Banning fried chicken because heart disease also disproportionately kills minorities and marketing of said fried chicken joints is also heavily marketed to them? Sounds kinda racist if you ask me. Just replace "fried chicken" with "menthol cigs" and here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I realize it might not be the issue it was when you could smoke in most places, but secondhand smoke is still a thing.
    Many years ago when they banned indoor smoking, I was briefly outraged. And then I went to a bar with the crew after work and it was nice not to smell like an ashtray.

If smokes are bad then ban them all.
    Picking on Menthol just seems wrong.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    False. Never heard of Swisher Sweets? Black & Milds? And yes, black folks also smoke Marlboros and whatever just like anybody else. They just don't seem to dip/chew nearly as much as the white folk do.
    so are you telling me what my reality is ?

That I didn't hear Latesha say all this on a CBC interview and at the risk of typecasting she certianly sounded like a sista

Isnt this the point where i tell you to shove a large vegetable up your ass ?

edit: sideways
    Last edited by XXX-er; 04-30-2021 at 10:01 PM.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

A bindle ,and a pack of Salems ,"Slay"ums" is a good pairing. There are medical papers to support this. Funny ads are for sale on Ebay from the 80's. Skiing related! Lemon, Menthol Lady cigs! I am fully vaccinated!

Free ,Viceroy, Menthols ,kilt John Belushi.

Quote Originally Posted by AdironRider View Post
    I think people are missing the forest for the trees, as the real BS of this legislation is the abolition of "flavored cigars".

They can take my blunt wraps from my cold dead hands. This is also the part of the legislation that basically confirms its racist to me and directly solely at black people, as stuffy old white guys think only black people smoke blunts.
    Are you claiming the disproportionate impact of a law on a minority group makes a law or its intent racist?

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    I do NOT remember Biden talking about that during his campaign.
    Don't worry. Neither does he.

the world has changed

there are like 9 different ways to identify sexually

you can't smoke indoors

drunk driving is frowned upon

yes, even on gravel

there are a lot of jokes you can't tell enymore

in fact the only safe jokes are about political correctness

and pretty soon you can't buy menthol cigarettes
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know