Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    You guys watching this?!

Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    You guys watching this?!
    Yuh. I got a bunch when it was $0.06 just for fun. I think I'm just going to hold until I can cash out and buy something big enough to put a dogecoin bumper sticker on.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

to the moon!

2 clean scalps, broke even on $ but at 1400 doge up from 1000. This is fun!

No wait... I’m up $90 and up 400 on the doge . I don’t know what I’m doing.
    #bethefacepalm

Gonna be interesting to see if Elon Musk's appearance on SNL tonight will have any effect on the price. Would be hilarious if he does a Dogefather skit or something like that. Doge rocking and rolling today! I'm happy.

Elon just tweeted, running up hard now

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Gonna be interesting to see if Elon Musk's appearance on SNL tonight will have any effect on the price. Would be hilarious if he does a Dogefather skit or something like that. Doge rocking and rolling today! I'm happy.
    May 8th, right?

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/...l-trap/618740/
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    Ah, yes. I stand corrected. Good. Might give me a chance to load up on a few more coins first.

sticking at .40? gonna push all night, I reckon

elon tweet

Has anyone considered that SNL might actually be a secret code for SATOSHI NAKAMOTO LIVE? Could this mean that Satoshi himself will be revealed next Saturday? We think he's a cute old japanese scientist with a Shiba Inu dog as a sidekick. But maybe, he's actually like Dr. Evil and Mr. Bigglesworth. Only Elon knows.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

I heard Satoshi was not an individual but an organization , a think tank of sorts

I heard Satoshi was not an individual but an organization , a think tank of sorts
    Satoshi reveals himself to only a select few lucky people each year. The only way to guarantee getting an invite is to be liquidated on BitMEX while using either leveraged trading or stop-losses and/or sometimes just vanilla trading. The worst #rekt BitMEX customer always gets a free invite -- airfare and hotel included!

Those blessed to have touched the hem of Satoshi's garment are issued 1 specially colored Dogecoin and sworn to secrecy. Those that violate these terms are subjected to all 160+ pages of the 'Bitcoin....Who's Gotten Into It?' thread in TGR. Splat must have been the first to know Satoshi since he started that thread. I don't know if this is all true. I'm just another beggar sharing what I've been told.

Seeing as how Doge will become the New World Fiat Crypto currency, it makes sense that Satoshi would bestow a Doge to the pious.

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    Satoshi reveals himself to only a select few lucky people each year. The only way to guarantee getting an invite is to be liquidated on BitMEX while using either leveraged trading or stop-losses and/or sometimes just vanilla trading. The worst #rekt BitMEX customer always gets a free invite -- airfare and hotel included!

Those blessed to have touched the hem of Satoshi's garment are issued 1 specially colored Dogecoin and sworn to secrecy. Those that violate these terms are subjected to all 160+ pages of the 'Bitcoin....Who's Gotten Into It?' thread in TGR. Splat must have been the first to know Satoshi since he started that thread. I don't know if this is all true. I'm just another beggar sharing what I've been told.
    Technically they aren't subject to reading all of it since they won't be able to see the many posts you deleted that claimed Bitcoin was going to zero.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I dropped $650 in that sideways move last night... bumping on .40 this am. Gonna hodl for the week and play the SNL dip...

One theory is that the hype is gonna run until eve of Musk on SNL then the whales will dump.
    Just going back a few posts. Who are these whales you speak of?

Name:  5831h8.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  74.0 KB

I really don't know.

One theory is that a 'whale' buys a big chunk as noted by following websites 'whale watch' or 'whales wallet' whatever that shows the big buys as they happen. Then the people see the spike start then they FOMO and jump to buy and the price goes up a .01 then the whales sell at the top of the spike (that becomes the top when they sell) and walk with $100k because they are flipping 100 million doge at a time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1880.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	321.8 KB 
ID:	373488

Sold all the stonks in my Robinhood portfolio last night and went all in on the Doge. Up $35 this morning. I plan on holding till at least Elon’s appearance on SNL. What a world.

Holy balls! Just checked my Doge balance. WTF?! Glad I didn't cash out on that last big dip.

Yeesh. When it hits $10 I'm going to pull out enough to buy a pop up tent trailer. It will get a large graphic of a Shiba Inu wearing a space helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by waveshello View Post
    Yeesh. When it hits $10 I'm going to pull out enough to buy a pop up tent trailer. It will get a large graphic of a Shiba Inu wearing a space helmet.

Is there any merit in this? I mean no one has a crystal ball but why is doge price per share so low in a sea higher priced crypto?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums