Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Hopefully the dip was due to some of the whales liquidating last night. Already recovering. My balance is still fine. Not as high as a couple days ago but I'm still not complaining. Still a stupid good return thus far so whatevs. It could lose 90% and I'd STILL be well in the black. HODL'ing til the bitter end! Hahaha

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app

Wait.

SpaceX just accepted Doge as payment for a 2022 lunar mission?

Doge has crashed!!!

(to the price it was 5 days ago)

I’m not rich in dogecoins but the jealousy and hate is palpable - it’s funny watching other coin cults lose their shit because they didn’t get chosen prom queen by the nerd king.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Doge has crashed!!!

(to the price it was 5 days ago)

I’m not rich in dogecoins but the jealousy and hate is palpable - it’s funny watching other coin cults lose their shit because they didn’t get chosen prom queen by the nerd king.
    Yup! That's what's hilarious about seeing all the clickbait doom and gloom headlines.

Mainstream news articles: "DOGE CRASHES AFTER SNL!!!"
    Me: [checks Doge balance] ..."It has?"

Doesn't look like a crash to me

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

The circle jerk telegram groups /Reddit subthreads are frothing hoping for doge to crash as if that somehow makes their chosen shitcoin’s “use cases” justified as winners.

If your coin is gonna be an eventual winner based on fundamentals then doge’s rise and fall should be of no consequence. But if you wanted your useless coin to be the one to get pumped over the short term so you could exit with riches than yeah, I guess you can be butt hurt that you put your money on the wrong roulette number.

There might be enough liquidity for people to be working long ETH over short BTC. Which way does it go in unwind?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    i might.
    we takin a trip to CVS in the morning though.
    swing your fucking sword.

Starting to see the pattern developing....

LOL. ELON schools the BTC tea leaves 'experts'. Except he is wrong. The hashrate dropped almost 50%.
    Name:  fUwDbPP.png
Views: 737
Size:  242.8 KB
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    She seems nice.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    She seems nice.
    the entrepreneurial spirit is strong with that one.
    swing your fucking sword.

I just love it when people pull numbers out of their @$$. Here's some sources on the btc hash rate drop: https://news.bitcoin.com/2021s-large...e-200-exahash/
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Not that it matters, the network ran as expected.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    The circle jerk telegram groups /Reddit subthreads are frothing hoping for doge to crash as if that somehow makes their chosen shitcoin’s “use cases” justified as winners.

If your coin is gonna be an eventual winner based on fundamentals then doge’s rise and fall should be of no consequence. But if you wanted your useless coin to be the one to get pumped over the short term so you could exit with riches than yeah, I guess you can be butt hurt that you put your money on the wrong roulette number.
    BINGO
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

2020 will be remembered as the year of murder hornets, social injustice, and an international pandemic.

2021 will be remembered as the year where people put gasoline in plastic bags and invested their life savings in parody currencies.

We bounce back so well I guess...
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    2020 will be remembered as the year of murder hornets, social injustice, and an international pandemic.

2021 will be remembered as the year where people put gasoline in plastic bags and invested their life savings in parody currencies.

We bounce back so well I guess...
    ^invested their stimulus checks

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    ^invested their stimulus checks
    This is actually a big win for the government if the winners pay their share of gains taxes.

The Dollar store succeeds because some people just want something that works. Doge works as well, if not better, than Bitcoin! Waiting with baited breath for the first pipeline to get shit on for a Doge ransom. People also don't realize, but will in due course - SHORT selling is always business income. That works even better for the gov to recoup the stimulus.

Name:  LyRE26U.png
Views: 600
Size:  137.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    This is actually a big win for the government if the winners pay their share of gains taxes.
    ...People also don't realize, but will in due course - SHORT selling is always business income. That works even better for the gov to recoup the stimulus.
    Huh. That's actually a pretty interesting take. Good point.

Bump for y’all that are still hodling. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Bump for y’all that are still hodling. Haha
    Yeah. It's sinking pretty hard today. WTF is going on with crypto today? Doge isn't the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Yeah. It's sinking pretty hard today. WTF is going on with crypto today? Doge isn't the only one.
    Fuck if I know. But it seems to be bouncing back possibly. Only down 11% atm as opposed to 25%+ earlier. Still, pretty big fluctuations and I’m not seeing any major external factors but I’m pretty in the dark about these things anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    I’m pretty in the dark about these things anyway.
    Great way to invest?

Quote Originally Posted by 4matic View Post
    Great way to invest?
    It's just money, they print more every day.