Salomon X Max 120 Race Liners? Any available?

It figures, the 2nd to last day of lift served skiing for me and I'm getting my boots on and the tongue of my liner pulled out. I managed to still ski both days by cramming the liner tongue back into the shell and forgetting about the stabby plastic digging into my forefoot.

Anyways, does anyone know if Salomon sells just the liner because the shell is in pretty good condition and I'd like to get another season in on these before they are retired. If not, might just be time for new boots anyways.

I tried to put my Intuition wraps into my DH boots, but apparently those only fit into my touring boots.

What size you need? I have 26.5 from the S Max 130 that are practically new.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    I tried to put my Intuition wraps into my DH boots, but apparently those only fit into my touring boots.
    I blew out the liners of my x max 120s last year and tried to get some new intuition liners at my local shop. Literally none of the models they had fit the boots...

Salomon X Max 120 Race Liners? Any available?

I have a 25.5 liner from the xmax 130. Barely used but I did somehow chip a chunk or two out of one of the heels. Never really used them them because I prefer intuitions.

I have 27.5 liners unused for X Max 120. Just to clarify, you are looking for X Max (older model), and NOT S Max (current, new models)?

I got ya covered if you happen to be a 24.5

Yep, looking for the older X Max 120 liners, but I'd be open to PJG's offer of the 26.5 XMax 130's to see if they fit. That's my size.

I got a reply from Salomon yesterday that said they don't have replacement liners for those and to look at Intuition.

Thanks for the offers everyone, I'll letcha know if it works out.