FS: GoPro Hero Session

SOLD
    I've decided I am not rad enough to justify owning a GoPro. Maybe you are.
    This is the original Hero Session. I've got a chest mount, backpack strap mount, and a few sticky ones for it.

Absolutely no idea the market value but looks like the going rate on ebay is $100+ so lets say
    $old Shipped OBO
    but willing to be called out on that one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2499.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	959.4 KB 
ID:	372100  
    Last edited by davjr96; 04-20-2021 at 07:46 AM.

Good deal for a solid little camera.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

someone should pick this up for their rad kid or themselves
    fwiw I found the Session to be the easiest one that I always find myself grabbing and they don't make it anymore (husband is a longtime gopro athlete so I have seen every iteration)
    less settings, but then again, less to fiddle with which I can appreciate
    skid luxury

That sounds like my speed. I'd need a kid to show me how the complicated one would work. Do you have to pay for a go pro online service for this one? My understanding of go pro is that is what you do. They store footy and edit if need be

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Admittedly not up to date with gopro, just turned this one on for the first time in like 2 years to make sure it still worked. But there is an SD card in this one, so you just pull it out and the video files are yours. No cloud stuff was necessary when I was using it and I can't see how they would have changed that for this model. There is a phone app you can connect it to for control.

That sounds decent. I dont have a computer atm or in a hurry to get one. I guess the app works like bluetooth and you just put the footy on your phone that way? Sd card would be back up storage and/or on the puter.
    Sorry, i havent kept up to date on this. Had a pos contour helmet cam 10 years ago and thats probably quite different

Yes the GoPro "Quik" app connects via WiFi to the camera and allows viewing and I assume download of footy after it has been saved to the camera SD card, but its been a while since I have used it. Also allows you to change settings and preview video (aka making sure the cam is roughly aimed when attached to you). The app is optional, you don't need it to record or anything, but its the best way to playback on the phone especially if you don't have a computer.

If it's not already claimed I'll take it. PM incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by davjr96 View Post
    Yes the GoPro "Quik" app connects via WiFi to the camera and allows viewing and I assume download of footy after it has been saved to the camera SD card, but its been a while since I have used it. Also allows you to change settings and preview video (aka making sure the cam is roughly aimed when attached to you). The app is optional, you don't need it to record or anything, but its the best way to playback on the phone especially if you don't have a computer.
    Thanks. If PJG doesnt take it, im your huckleberry. I may have got scooped. Good bike ride though