Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Free og dukes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    13,038

    Free og dukes

    I think they’re size small.

    UppAllNight had them on a pair of skis I bought from him. Offered to ship them back, or to sell them and have the buyer pay him. But he said keep them or give them away. So here they are.

    Will post pics later, but in the meantime checking interest.

    Dibs don’t count
    I reserve the right to gift to the most worthy.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

    “I got the degree of Stamp-licker from the Bezuzus Mail-order University”
    Babbitt, by Sinclair Lewis

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Cackalacky
    Posts
    2,440
    i got a buddy who will be all over these. let me know if i am worthy.
    you don't want no smoke.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    13,038
    You are worthy.

    Hydraulic turtles make it so.

    PM an addy.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

    “I got the degree of Stamp-licker from the Bezuzus Mail-order University”
    Babbitt, by Sinclair Lewis

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not Brooklyn
    Posts
    7,308
    I've got a pair of OG Lhasa Pows that have some OG Duke holes I'd like to reuse. The skis live in the Dolomites and would get used by all sorts of people passing through.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    13,038
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    I've got a pair of OG Lhasa Pows that have some OG Duke holes I'd like to reuse. The skis live in the Dolomites and would get used by all sorts of people passing through.
    These were smalls.
    I hastily decided to hook up our teenage maggot. No regrets there. Stealyface has stoked and amused me all winter.


    Check your hole spacing with a paper template.
    I have a pair of large that could work for you. Lmk.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

    “I got the degree of Stamp-licker from the Bezuzus Mail-order University”
    Babbitt, by Sinclair Lewis

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not Brooklyn
    Posts
    7,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    These were smalls.
    I hastily decided to hook up our teenage maggot. No regrets there. Stealyface has stoked and amused me all winter.


    Check your hole spacing with a paper template.
    I have a pair of large that could work for you. Lmk.
    No problem. Skis are in Italy so I can't measure anything. I won't be there for another 11 months. I'll find some smalls by then.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dystopia
    Posts
    13,038
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    No problem. Skis are in Italy so I can't measure anything. I won't be there for another 11 months. I'll find some smalls by then.
    Douche your box

    Lysol

    Draino

    Liquid plumber?
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.”
    Hunter S. Thompson

    “I got the degree of Stamp-licker from the Bezuzus Mail-order University”
    Babbitt, by Sinclair Lewis

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Eug, Or
    Posts
    222
    I have a jigarex plate that I believe will work for this gen duke. If that is useful for anyone reading this thread, I’d be happy to make it yours for the cost of shipping or free pickup in PDX.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •