FREE 179 K2 Brewskis

UPDATED Thanks for the pick up, Jake!

Yes, free. I’m moving and now it’s time for me to just liquidate this stuff. Local pick up in Summit County, CO only; I will not ship.

186 Line Supernatural 108/Wardens Free *GONE*

28.5 LaSportiva Spectres Free *GONE*

2009? 179 K2 Brewskis Free
    That’s right.
    1st mount for L OG Dukes
    2nd mount for L Rottefella Freerides
    These are completely fucking hammered. Traded some 189 Seths for them. I’ve been holding on to them to mount in my garage, make shot skis, or whatever. FWIW, they skied awesome. There isn’t enough bacon amongst all of you degenerates to be worthy of a trade (these are collectors items after all, worth somewhere between nothing and $10,000), so these are also free. ***I put a bazillion days on these and learned to tele on them so I’m actually kinda attached, so I reserve the right to change my mind at the last second...or ten years from now when they’re on your deck as part of an Adirondack chair***

Pictures are coming. Thanks!
    Last edited by mr walker; 04-17-2021 at 02:18 PM.

PMing.

Supernaturals are pending pick up. That was fast.

Spectres are pending pick up.

If you're crushed about missing out on Mr. Walker's Supernaturals I have a beat up pair mounted with beat up pivots I'm moving for $100 - local Denver pickup only.
    Everybody's gotta have parkas. I'm talking custom parkas. Two words: "client development." They see all of you out there cutting the powder in your matching Schweikart & Cokely parkas, you'll make an impression. You will thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by HellgateBasement View Post
    If you're crushed about missing out on Mr. Walker's Supernaturals I have a beat up pair mounted with beat up pivots I'm moving for $100 - local Denver pickup only.
    PM sent