Fs: 2018 Rocky Mountain Slayer

This trail weapon is in fantastic condition. Size Xl would likely fit 5' 10 and up. It weighs just under 31 lbs. Started as a "c70" however several parts have been upgraded or changed. Bike has been meticulously maintained by myself and the fellas at Outside bike and ski in Canmore. Full suspension rebuild last summer including fork, shock and fox transfer seat post by Fox Canada and most recently refreshed lowers in September. New drive train in September including sram gx eagle 12 sp cassette, ,gold xo1 chain, chromag 32 tooth front cog. I've had a set of Weareone Agents on it since new so bike will come with Stans Flow mks 30mm internal width wheels on dt 370 hubs. Can discuss the weareone's at a different price.Bike will come with two new maxis tires regardless.
    Fork: 170mm Fox performance elite grip 2
    Shock: Fox DPX2
    Brakes: Sram Code RSC
    Shifter/derailleur: Sram GX eagle 1 x12
    Seat post: Fox transfer
    Wheels: Stans flow mk3 or WeAreOne agents on dt 350's
    Tires: Maxis Dhr2 and DHF
    cranks: Truvativ descendants
    Bars: 35mm Race Face Carbon 6c cut to 780
    Stem: 35mm Race face
    One up components EDC tool in steer tube

Great pedaling bike and terrific all around. " Ride 4" flip chip you can make the bike more slack or less depending on preference. This bike has been trail ridden only as I have had Dh bikes for park riding. Let me know if you have questions.

Price $5600 Canadian peso

Canmore,Alberta aka Canada

Last edited by crashidy; 04-15-2021 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Price

I may be dumb but.... I don’t see a price?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox View Post
    I may be dumb but.... I don’t see a price?

You were correct. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I liked it better when it was name your own price.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    I liked it better when it was name your own price.

Try me. Willing to ship for the tgr crew

I’m actually moderately interested and somewhat local ( Calgary). Let me do some research and get back to you

Nice build. Given bike parts shortage it'll sell easily. FYI I'm selling a Med Firebird locally (650b). I searched prices comparable and knocked off 10% and got to $4800. Quite a queue of messages already. Just to give one a flavour of the demand

That’s a really fun bike

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Nice build. Given bike parts shortage it'll sell easily. FYI I'm selling a Med Firebird locally (650b). I searched prices comparable and knocked off 10% and got to $4800. Quite a queue of messages already. Just to give one a flavour of the demand
    Buddy sold the same thing(firebird) in Fernie back in September for 5ooo even, xt build.

Yeah not much comparable.. I'm flexible for this crowd. Thought I'd leave some room for the 15 year old pink bike crowd to "work me"

Last edited by crashidy; 04-15-2021 at 01:57 PM.

that gen of slayer is killer. Has mostly trail bike characteristics, but with 170/165 suspension to erase bad lines or handle some hucking. Pretty future-proofed too with all the latest standards. I could not be happier with that as my 1-bike quiver for everything from mellow XC to steep gnarly shuttle laps and everything in between. Good luck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    that gen of slayer is killer. Has mostly trail bike characteristics, but with 170/165 suspension to erase bad lines or handle some hucking. Pretty future-proofed too with all the latest standards. I could not be happier with that as my 1-bike quiver for everything from mellow XC to steep gnarly shuttle laps and everything in between. Good luck with the sale.
    Yeah i love it. Didn't have plans to change this year. Sold my down hill bike in the fall, built up a kona honzo hard tail last summer then got entranced by a forbidden dreadnought. Building up that frame as heavy hitter trail bike and the hard tail for cruising . Not much the slayer won't do. I've done 6 hours days on it no problem and green Nordic centre trail with fun.

Sold. Damn i love tgr.