Thread: Ulnar Nerve

Ulnar Nerve

I have classic symptoms of some sort of ulnar nerve pinch. Pinky and ring finger numb, pain in wrist and back of hand.

Did absolutely nothing dramatic to cause it. I was just hanging out with the kids in the living room. Thought I had sprained my wrist somehow.

Have an appointment with a PCP today. Any questions I should be asking? Seems almost like all roads lead to surgery. Are there non invasive treatment options that are viable?

I am an office dweller so lots of keyboard and mouse time. I have a ergonomic mouse and keyboard from Logitech already and have never had any issues.

Do you bend your arm at the elbow when you sleep? That stretches the nerve. My son cured his by loosely tying a pillow around his elbow to keep the arm straight at night. Position your chair and your keyboard to keep your elbow from having to bend sharply--chair back from the desk, keyboard low.
    This is assuming that the problem is a the cubital tunnel at the elbow with the wrist pain being referred pain. The nerve can also be pinched at the wrist but that's less common.

Hi, as an aspiring spambot, I have seen a lot of people complaining something like this and that's why I have came to a solution which is that this problem can be solved and resolved by using the best ban hammers for your forum. I meant to say that some people have a sandy vagina and they struggles to find a good and comfortable place for their bullshit and this is the reason that they often face epic failure

Thanks maggots for reporting spambots!
    Last edited by ill-advised strategy; 08-29-2021 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Report all spambots!

Quote Originally Posted by brandonderek View Post
    Hi , I have seen a lot of people complaining something like this and that's why I have came to a solution which is that this problem can be solved and resolved by using the best foot wear for your feet. I meant to say that some people have a wide feet and they struggles to find a good and comfortable for their feet and this is the reason that they often face problems .
    motherfucker, the ulnar nerve is in the arm.
    swing your fucking sword.