Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    214

    Mallets & Marta pads por nada

    Anyone still running Magura Martas, or want some used-but-functional CB Mallets? A friend gave me a box of parts, and since I run 4-pot Maguras and Time pedals, I'm hoping to pass these along here as partial repayment for all the good tech and trail info that gets regularly shared here. I'm in Los Alamos but travel north frequently, and can also ship on your dime. And if you know what those other copper-colored CB pedal parts are, clue me in!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marta Pads.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	371244   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mallets.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	371245  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    985
    Yes sir. PM coming on the Marta pads. Just handed that bike on to my kid so looking for spare parts incl pads.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Golden, CO
    Posts
    2,258
    those copper CB plates were for their old platform pedals. you could change the plates/colors.

    Good on ya for the freebies.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpnz View Post
    Yes sir. PM coming on the Marta pads. Just handed that bike on to my kid so looking for spare parts incl pads.
    Replied. Will plan on sending you all three sets unless someone else pipes in. Glad someone can use them!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Banff
    Posts
    21,294
    I can use the CB pedals that have the spikes?
    1) need to ship to banff, alberta, canada
    2) they are just backups for me/skibee, so if anyone can actually use them now thats fine too.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    214
    You're talking the two pair on the left with pins, correct? They're yours unless someone has a more immediate need. I don't suppose you're anywhere near LeeLau, are you? (yes, I know Canada is a big place!) I think there's a dropper post down the hill in Santa Fe that's eventually going to make it's way to him. Perhaps that may present an opportunity to get the pedals to you without the cost of shipping?
    And thanks for the info on the plates - I had no idea that was an option.

    Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    I can use the CB pedals that have the spikes?
    1) need to ship to banff, alberta, canada
    2) they are just backups for me/skibee, so if anyone can actually use them now thats fine too.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Banff
    Posts
    21,294
    Quote Originally Posted by NuMexJoe View Post
    You're talking the two pair on the left with pins, correct? They're yours unless someone has a more immediate need. I don't suppose you're anywhere near LeeLau, are you? (yes, I know Canada is a big place!) I think there's a dropper post down the hill in Santa Fe that's eventually going to make it's way to him. Perhaps that may present an opportunity to get the pedals to you without the cost of shipping?
    And thanks for the info on the plates - I had no idea that was an option.
    Yes, 2 left pair. Give it a few days to see if anyone else wants em

    no where near LeeLau. banff to vancouver is more like portland to SLC


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    214
    All the pads and pedals are on the way to new owners that can put them to use. Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •